Precise Single-Use Filling System
Key features of the Precise Single-Use Filling System
The Precise Single-Use Filling System gives users a platform to fill single-use BPCs for a variety of applications. While the BPCs and the fill connectors can be specified to each unique requirement, the equipment has been developed to accommodate precise, semiautomatic filling using a weight scale and terminal.
- Manual or semiautomatic filling system models available
- Weight scale integration capabilities
- Small footprint
- Easy to clean
- Improves fluid transfer
- Accurate volumetric filling
- Predefined filling processes
- Standard and custom BPCs available for use
- The Precise Filling System with BPC and fill connector helps to ensure superior sterility when used in a laminar flow hood and with aseptic filling practices
- BPCs comprised of Thermo Scientific™ ASI™ 28 and ASI™ 26/77 films are available as standard or custom configurations
- Customized BPCs comprised of Thermo Scientific™ Aegis™5-14 and Thermo Scientific™ CX5-14 films are available upon request
- Variety of port options available to simplify final dispense use
- Multi-use fluid transfer assemblies can be custom-configured for validation of unique applications
- Reduces cleaning time, water use, and risk of cross contamination
Custom made-to-order (MTO) with existing components or engineered-to-order (ETO) for sizes ranging from 50 mL to 5,000 L.
Plastic and stainless steel outer support containers that hold BPCs and chambers for in-process and transportation needs.
Designed for upstream and downstream applications ranging from media and buffer preparation to viral inactivation to cell re-suspension.