Ultra Low–Temperature Freezers: Lab Construction Resources
Ultimate protection, optimum capacities
Whether you are planning for one or several ultra low–temperature (ULT) freezers in a new lab, it’s important to know how much footprint to allocate as well as electrical requirements and additional specifications. Thermo Scientific™ ultra-low freezers offer a wide range of options for labs with different footprint requirements as well as new models that are designed to meet energy-savings and sustainability preferences.
Our Thermo Scientific upright ultra-low freezers are designed to protect your samples and maximize sample capacity within the freezer footprint. Choose from 5-inner door models (Revco™ freezers) or 4-inner door (TSX Series, Forma™ freezers).
- Our new TSX Series –86°C freezers offer outstanding energy savings and sustainable design features. Models hold up to 600 2-inch cryo boxes.
- Revco UxF and Forma 88000 Series –86°C models feature a touch-screen user interface and capacities of 300, 400, 500, 600, and 700 boxes.
- Revco ExF and Forma 900 Series –86°C models feature microprocessor controls and capacities of 240, 320, 400, and 600 boxes.
- Revco DxF and Forma 7000 models offer –40°C temperatures, microprocessor controls, and capacities of 240, 320, and 400 boxes.
Combined technical data sheets and drawings are available in PDF form for download. Choose from 5-inner door upright freezers (Revco) or 4-inner door upright (TSX, Forma). Model numbers ending in A are 120 V, 60 Hz; D models are 208–230V, 60 Hz; and V models are 230 V, 50 Hz. Models with a WC at the end include water-cooled condensers. CAD and Revit format drawings will be available on this site in the near future; consult your sales representative for immediate needs for CAD and Revit.
All 120 V, 60 Hz ultra-low freezers are UL, and 230 V, 50 Hz are CE marked. Contact your Thermo Fisher Scientific representative for more details.
We can support your new construction or remodeling project in all stages of the process, including:
- Drawings, equipment specifications, technical data, or white papers
- New construction managers and local technical specialists to provide support and training
- On-site trainings and seminars to meet your schedule
- Dedicated service support for installation, training, and product certification
- AIA presentations (qualify for CEU credits)
- Local distributor network