Access a targeted collection of scientific application notes, case studies, videos, webinars and white papers for lab equipment.
Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers
Ultimate protection, optimum capacities
Whether you are planning for one or several ultra-low temperature (ULT) freezers in a new lab, it’s important to know how much footprint to allocate as well as electrical requirements and additional specifications. Thermo Scientific ultra-low freezers offer a wide range of options for labs with varying footprint requirements as well as new models that are designed to meet energy-savings and sustainability preferences.
Our Thermo Scientific upright ultra-low freezers are designed to protect your samples and maximize sample capacity within the freezer footprint. Choose from 5-inner door models (Revco) or 4-inner door (TSX, Forma).
- Our new TSX Series -86°C offers outstanding energy savings and sustainable design features. Models hold up to 600 2-inch cryo boxes
- Revco UxF and Forma 88000 -86°C models feature touch-screen user interface and capacities of 300, 400, 500, 600 and 700 box capacities.
- Revco ExF and Forma 900 -86°C models feature microprocessor controls and capacities of 240, 320, 400 and 600 box capacities.
- Revco DxF and Forma 7000 models offer -40°C, microprocessor control and capacities of 240, 320 and 400 boxes.
Combined technical data sheets and drawings are available in PDF form for download. Choose from 5-inner door upright freezers (Revco) or 4-inner door upright (TSX, Forma). Model numbers ending in A are 120V, 60Hz, D models are 208-230V, 60Hz and V models are 230V, 50Hz. Models with a WC at the end include water-cooled condensers. CAD and Revit format drawings will be available on this site in the near future; consult your sales representative for immediate needs for CAD and Revit.
All 120V, 60Hz ultra-low freezers are UL and 230V, 50Hz are CE marked. Contact your Thermo Fisher Scientific representative for more details.
Speak with your local Thermo Fisher Scientific representative to ensure the installation fits your needs. If you would like to be contacted by a representative, complete the following form.
We can support your new construction or remodeling project in all stages of the process:
- Drawings, equipment specifications, technical data or white papers
- New construction managers and local technical specialists provide support and training. On-site trainings and seminars provided to meet your schedule.
- Dedicated service support for installation, training, product certification
- AIA presentations (qualify for CEU credits) Link to form on Excel sheet
- Local distributor network