Cell Counting and Imaging Instruments Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- Can the light cubes used in the EVOS™ FL imaging systems also be used in the Countess™ II FL Automated Cell Counter?
- The objectives available for the EVOS™ cell imaging systems come in different formats: Plan Achromat, Plan Fluorite, and Plan Apochromat. What factors should I consider when selecting an objective?
- What are the differences between the Countess™ II and Countess™ II FL Automated Cell Counters?
- How do I clean and maintain the Countess™ II and Countess™ II FL instruments?
- For high-content analysis (HCA)/high-content screening (HCS), what are the main differences between the CellInsight™ CX5, CX7, and ArrayScan™ systems?
- I want to check to make sure I have the most up-to-date software for my EVOS™ imaging system. Where do I go for this?
- I would like to download the software for my Countess™ II and Countess™ II FL instruments and don’t know where to find it. Can you please help?
- My objective keeps running into my sample when I’m trying to focus with my EVOS™ FL Auto Imaging System. What can I do about this?
- I’m using an EVOS™ imaging system and my objective is rubbing up against the edge of the vessel holder of my stage. How can I correct this?
- I’m trying to acquire an image on the EVOS™ imaging system, but nothing shows up on the monitor. What can be causing this?
Guides and tools
- Overview: Fluorescence Microscopy Reagents
- Overview: High-Content Screening (HCS)
- Overview: Cell-Based Reporter Assays
- Overview: In Situ Hybridization
- Overview: EVOS™ Cell Imaging Systems
- Overview: Immunofluorescence Imaging
- Overview: Super-Resolution Microscopy
- Overview: Molecular Probes™ School of Fluorescence
- Citations: EVOS™ Cell Imaging Systems
- Guide: The Molecular Probes™ Handbook
- Images: Image Gallery
- Journal Articles: BioProbes Journal of Cell Biology Applications
- Newsletter: ProbesOnline™ Newsletter
- Protocols: Cell Analysis Protocols
- Selection: Which EVOS™ Cell Imaging System is Rght for You?
- Selection: EVOS™ Light Cube Selection Guide
- Selection: HCA or HCS Systems: CellInsight™ and ArrayScan™
- Tutorials: Fluorescence Tutorials
- Video: EVOS™ Fl Auto Imaging System Demo
- Video: EVOS™ FL Auto Cell Imaging System with Onstage Incubator Unboxing
- Video: Live-Cell Imaging with EVOS™ FL Auto Imaging System
- Video: EVOS™ XL Core Imaging System Demo
- Video: EVOS XL Core Demo : Manual and On-Screen Controls
- Video: LIVE/DEAD™ Cell Imaging Kit on the EVOS™ Auto Imaging System
- Video: FLoid™ Cell Imaging Station - Demo Video
- Video: Coverslip Correct vs Long Working Distance
- Video: Time Lapse Imaging of Dividing HeLa Cells
- Video: Mouse Oocytes Undergoing Meiosis
- Video: Apoptosis Time Lapse Imaging of U2OS Cells Treated With Staurosporine
- Video: Time Course of Cell Death Visualized Using ReadyProbes™ Reagents
- Video: Z-Stack Image of HeLa Cells Labeled with CellLights™ Reagents
- Video: How To Minimize Photobleaching
- Video: Endosomal Transport Along Microtubules
- Video: Time-Lapse of Cell Migration and Apoptosis During Angiogenesis
- Video: Detection of Oxidative Stress with CellROX™ Green in U2-OS cells
- Virtual Demo: EVOS™ FL Auto Imaging System
- Fluorescence SpectraViewer: Plot and compare spectra, check spectral compatibility, and email the configuration to yourself or others in the lab.
- Cell Staining Simulation Tool: Create your perfectly labeled fluorescent cell and share it with your colleagues using the email or print function.
- EVOS™ FL Auto Cell Imaging System Software Download
- EVOS™ FL Cell Imaging System Software Download
- EVOS™ XL Cell Imaging System Software Download
- EVOS™ XL Core Cell Imaging System Software Download
- HCS Studio™ 2.0 Cell Analysis Software
- Store™ Image and Database Management Software
- Fluorescence SpectraViewer Mobile App: An app to plot and compare spectra, check spectral compatibility, and email the configuration to yourself or others in the lab. This mobile version of SpectraViewer acts as an extension of our online Fluorescence SpectraViewer.
- Alexa Fluor™ Selection Guide Widget: A widget designed to provide you with a concise and informative set of criteria for choosing the optimal Alexa Fluor™ dye for your antibody or protein labeling application.
- Cell Imaging Reagent Guide & Protocols App: An app designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents, kits, and protocols for cell biology-related fluorescence microscopy applications. Also included are product guides for instrument calibration and setup, protein labeling and secondary detection.
- 3D Cell Simulation & Cell Staining Tool (for iPad™ device): Learn about the cell and all its structures, rotate the cell 360 degrees, watch live cell videos, and virtually stain your own cell with Molecular Probes™ dyes.
- Gibco™ Cell Culture Companion: An app designed to capture and store vital experiment information as you count cells, perform cell culture calculations and generate growth curves.
- DailyCalcs Science Calculator: An app designed to calculate molarity, dilution, molecular weight, and more. Version 3.0 now has eight calculators, including a new Specific Productivity Calculator for use with fed-batch cell culture processes and a Transfection calculator you can use to simplify transfection experimental setup.
All the components necessary to develop the most appropriate assay for your research or discovery target of interest are available from us with our custom solutions. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of our progress. Let us take the hassle out of your hands with a custom solution for you.
With a proven track record of over 18,000 custom antibody projects completed to date, our custom antibody development, purification, and screening services deliver the quality, consistency, and performance you need. Once your custom project is underway, you can track the real-time progress of your project via OpenProject™ software. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 13485:2003 certified and registered with the FDA. We offer USDA, and OLAW accreditation standard, and AAALAC form accreditation by special request.
Every cell culture project is unique. We are committed to providing you with products and services customized to your research and production needs. Presenting the Gibco™ quality media you know and trust; customized to your specifications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.