Life Technologies™ ‘Value’ Promotion - Terms and Conditions
The Life Technologies™ 'Value' Promotion ("Promotion") is a Promotion offered by Thermo Fisher Scientific on Life Technologies™ Products ("Life Technologies™"), Value promotion, 102 Fountain Crescent, Inchinnan Business Park, Paisley, PA4 9RE, United Kingdom for customers ("Purchasers").
Start Date: Tuesday 2nd December 2014, 0.00 h GMT
End Date: Thursday 4th December 2014, 24.00 h GMT
1. To be eligible to receive a discount as detailed below the Purchaser must (i) place an order for 3 of the same products (identical SKU numbers) at list price and get a 33.33% discount. The list price applicable at the time the order is received will apply. There is no limit on the multiples of 3 that can be purchased, e.g. if Purchaser buys 6 identical products, Purchaser will get 33.33% off. The Promotion does not apply to the products contained in the following list:
- All custom products and services
- All Gibco® fetal bovine serum products
- Custom oligos, primers, probes & custom designed siRNA and miRNA products
- Bioinformatics products & services
- iPrep™ Purification Instrument
- MaxiCard™ Plasmid Purification Instrument
- Dynal® HLA products
- ProFlex™ and SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cyclers
- AmnioMAX™ Media
- Synthetic biology products
- EVOS® Cell Imaging Stations
- Stem Cell products
- Luminex® instruments, including accessories and warranty upgrades
- Attune® instruments, including Analyzers and Autosampler
- Tali® Image-Based Cytometer
- All TaqMan® assays products (except pre-configured (fixed content) TaqMan® Array plates)
- Ion Torrent™ consumables and instruments
- SOLiD® consumables and instruments
- All capillary sequencing reagents and consumables
- Bioinformatics products & services
- All real-time & sequencing instruments and accessories, including software and upgrades (exception made for StepOne™ and StepOnePlus™ instruments)
- Molecular Diagnostic Assays
- Applied markets products (including: Animal, Food and Environmental, HID, BioProduction, OEM and Transplant Diagnostics)
- Time & Material Services, compliance Services and Service Plans
2. This Promotion is open to Purchasers of Life Technologies™ products based in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom only. The Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of Thermo Fisher Scientific, their agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. There is no cash alternative to the Promotion. This Promotion cannot be cumulated with customers' individual current discount or other promotions from Thermo Fisher Scientific.
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right to disqualify any Purchaser reasonably believed to have breached, undermined or subverted in any way the legitimate operation of this Promotion, whether by deceptive or wilful activity or otherwise.
5. It is the responsibility of Purchaser to ensure that entering this Promotion does not conflict with internal rules and regulations within their organisation. In particular, and without limiting the foregoing, Purchaser warrants that his/her employers have full knowledge of their actions and have consented thereto.
6. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale on www.lifetechnologies.com applicable in the country of the Purchaser will apply to all orders placed by Purchaser.
7. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Thermo Fisher Scientific which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
8. The laws of England and Wales will apply to this Promotion and the relevant courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Promotion.