36th International Symposium on Halogenated Persistent Organic Pollutants (Dioxin 2016)
Aug 28, 2016
- Sep 02, 2016
Discover the Most Comprehensive GC-MS Portfolio for Dioxins & POPs
Visit Thermo Scientific booth #32 and attend the scientific seminars
Firenze Fiera - Congress and Exhibition Center | Piazza Adua, 1 - 50123 Firenze
Attend scientific seminars to learn about the latest developments in Dioxin and POPs analysis from the experts.
- Dioxins and POPs: Discover the most comprehensive GC-MS Portfolio and complete Analysis Workflows
Sunday, 28 August | 13:30 – 17:00
- DualDataXL DFS Magnetic Sector GC-HRMS: Discover the Gold Standard in Productivity for Dioxin and POPs analysis
Monday, 29 August | 13:00 – 13:45
Visit Thermo Scientific booth #32. Our scientific experts will be available to discuss how we can help you to solve some of your toughest analytical challenges.
Register for Scientific Seminars
Sunday, 28 August 13:30 – 17:00
Sala Onice | Firenze Fiera – Congress and Exhibition Center | Piazza Adua, 1 – 50123 Firenze
Dioxins & POPs: Discover the most comprehensive GC-MS Portfolio and complete Analysis Workflows
Learn latest developments for the analysis of Dioxin and POPs. Registrations for the conference will open earlier for seminar participants and we will walk with you to the Opening Ceremony.
- Dioxins! Hunting the Great White
Jean-Francois (Jef) Focant, University of Liege, Belgium
- Analyzing Organochlorine Pesticides (OCPs) by Magnetic Sector GC/HRMS
David Hope, Pacific Rim Laboratories Inc., Canada
- TSQ 8000 GC-MSMS for Dioxin Analysis
- A New Single Standardized Fractionation Method for Dioxins in Biological Samples
Chiara Calaprice, University of Liege, Belgium
- Front End Alignment, It’s Not Just for Automobiles: Optimizing the GC for GC-MS Analysis of Environmental Compounds
Jack Cochran, Restek Corporation
- Estimation of the Limit of Detection (LOD) for Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-Dioxins and furans (PCDD/F) and non-ortho-polychlorinated biphenyls (cPCBs) on a Thermo Scientific DFS Magnetic Sector GC-HRMS using Splitless and Programmed Temperature Vaporizing (PTV) Injections
Andreas Sjodin, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, USA
- BFRs from Consumers’ Goods to House Dust: Novel Mass Spectrometry Methods for Compound Specific Quantification
Antonella Guzzonato, University of Birmingham, UK
- Compound Discovery, Identification and Quantitation using a Novel Orbitrap Based GC-MS System
Elena Ciceri, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Italy
Monday, 29 August, 13:00 – 13:45
Sala Raffaello | Firenze Fiera – Congress and Exhibition Center | Piazza Adua, 1 – 50123 Firenze
NEW DualDataXL DFS Magnetic Sector GC-HRMS: Discover the Gold Standard in Productivity
Join us for a light lunch and to discover how to effectively increase the productivity of your analysis in the same timeframe, by gaining faster analysis results, without compromising precision and accuracy.
- DualDataXL DFS Magnetic Sector GC-HRMS - Technical Overview
- DualDataXL DFS Magnetic Sector GC-HRMS - Customer Presentation
Choose from the Thermo Scientific GC-MS portfolio for your analytical challenges.
Each solution offers you specific capabilities and advantages, and collectively they represent the most complete and complimentary GC-MS portfolio available on the market for Dioxins and POPs analysis.