24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual Event
Stay on the leading edge of stem cell research
Register today for free to attend the 6th annual Gibco 24 Hours of Stem Cells virtual event, a major stem cell conference taking place around the world on November 15, 2018*.
During 24 Hours of Stem Cells, you can:
- Access leading scientific presentations from thought-leaders around the world
- Receive real-time training, tips, and technical support from our stem cell experts
- Sharpen your stem cell skills and expertise with virtual training and certifications
- Expand your research network and enrich your perspective in a global context
Experience all of this virtually, from the comfort of anywhere.
*Event hours: Log in any time after 8:00 a.m. November 15, 2018 regardless of your time zone.
Leading-edge scientific presentations
Connect with thousands of researchers around the globe
Virtual training, event certification and more
What can you expect at 24 Hours of Stem Cells this year?
- Scientific presentations — Hear from over 30 prominent researchers and thought leaders in the industry live and on-demand.
- Education center — Access virtual training labs, handbooks, career development resources and more.
- Expanded training opportunities — Receive live behind-the-scenes training with our stem cell experts and connect with our live stem cell technical support for tips and tricks.
- Event certification — Participate in a variety of activities throughout the live stem cell conference and receive a certificate of completion.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.