RNA ladders—Thermo Scientific
RiboRuler™ RNA ladders are are designed for RNA fragment sizing and in-gel quantification. These ladders are produced from chromatography-purified RNA transcripts and are free from any degraded RNA or NTPs that often interfere with spectrophotometric measurements and lead to erroneous RNA quantification. Spectrophotometrically determined RNA concentrations of each ladder band are given in product description. Protocols and Recommendations provides extensive information for successful RNA electrophoresis.
- Sharp bands of uniform intensity
- Easy-to-remember band sizes and quantities
- Predetermined concentration of ladder bands allows for approximate RNA quantification
- Supplied with 2X RNA Loading Dye
- Stable for 6 months at -20°C
GeneRuler™ and O'GeneRuler™ Ultra Low Range DNA Ladders can successfully be used for siRNA analysis.
RiboRuler low range RNA ladder
RiboRuler high range RNA ladder
RiboRuler low and high range RNA ladders selection guide
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.