As you move from basic cell therapy research to the clinic, high-quality products and proper documentation are essential to getting it right the first time. Cell Therapy Systems (CTS™) products help minimize the risk of contamination and variability in your research and provide all the required documentation for regulatory review—making them the superior choice as you transition from the bench to the clinic.
Cell Therapy Systems (CTS™)
What can you expect when you choose Cell Therapy Systems (CTS™) products?
- Ease the burden on your quality systems
- Simplify the regulatory filing process and reduce risk throughout
- Save time in searching and evaluating products
- Minimize variability and risk of contamination
- Enable lot-to-lot consistency
- Follow the same protocol and achieve comparable results from bench to clinic
- Backed by more than 50 years of Gibco® media experience
- Regional technical support for all products
- Experienced professionals to help navigate regulatory processes
Featured cell therapy applications
Tools to help you isolate, expand, differentiate, and characterize your cells
A Gibco CTS Mini-Documentary Series
- Opportunities in Cell Therapy Translational Research
- Challenges in Cell Therapy Translational Research
- Impact of Raw Materials on Cell Therapy Development
- Improving Cell Therapy Systems with Raw Material Selection
- Importance of Scalable Cell Therapy Manufacturing Processes
- Benefits of Documentation in Cell Therapy Development
- Choosing the Ideal Cell Therapy Product Supplier
For research use or manufacturing of cell, gene, or tissue-based products. Additional use limitations may apply to certain products.
*For human ex vivo tissue and cell culture processing applications. CAUTION: Not intended for direct administration to humans or animals.