Immunotherapy: T Cell and Dendritic Cell Products
We offer a collection of Gibco Cell Therapy Systems (CTS) products for cell therapy research and further manufacturing of cell-, gene-, and tissue-based products. Our products help minimize the risk of contamination and variability in your research and provide all the required documentation for regulatory review, making them the superior choice as you transition from bench to clinic.
All Gibco CTS Media are manufactured under cGMP conditions.
CTS Immune Cell Serum Replacement (SR)
CTS Immune Cell SR is intended to be used as a serum replacement in cell and tissue culture of clinical samples. The product is for in vitro diagnostic use.
- Minimizes the supply and safety risks associated with human serum
- Supports expansion of polyclonal T cells (CD3/CD28 bead-activated, OKT3 mAb-activated, virus-specific and tumor-specific T cells)
- Supports T cell phenotype (CD4, CD8, and CD62L) similar to human serum
- Supports expansion of gene-modified CAR T cells (lentiviral transduction)
- Reduces the cost and time associated with qualifying human serum
- Generic enough to use with the base media of your choice
CTS AIM V Medium
Gibco CTS AIM-V Medium is a fully defined serum-free formulation for proliferation and/or manipulation of T cells, dendritic cells, and other primary or immortalized cells. It contains L-glutamine and is formulated with or without phenol red and antibiotics, making it ideal for clinical applications.
- cGMP grade and tested for adventitious agents
- FDA-cleared class II medical device
- Supports expansion of human dendritic cells and other immune cells, including CAR T cells
CTS OpTmizer T Cell Expansion SFM
- For growth and expansion of human T lymphocytes
- Complete serum-free, xeno-free medium
- Superior cell viability and functionality
- Consistent results and less variability
- Now supplied in a 1L enclosed bag facilitating work in cGMP environments
CTS Dynabeads CD3/CD28
- Isolate, activate, and expand your T cells ex vivo with just one product
- Harvest 100–1,000 fold expanded T cells in just 9–14 days
- Recover T cells with properties comparable to in vivo–activated T cells
CTS Dynabeads CD3/CD28 mimic in vivo T cell activation via antigen-presenting cells. This gentle and efficient technology provides a trusted technology platform from which the beads can be used to isolate T cells and provide both the primary and costimulatory signals required for activation and expansion (Annu Rev Immunol 32:189 (2014); Nat Med 21:914 (2015); Mol Ther 15:355 (2007).) CTS Dynabeads CD3/CD8 are intended "For Research Use or Non-Commercial Manufacturing of Cell-Based Products for Clinical Research."
- Isolate bead-bound cells e.g., for subsequent stimulation/expansion of T cells with CTS Dynabeads CD3/CD28 and for removal of the beads following the expansion protocol
- Ideal for magnetic isolation in closed, sterile blood bags and tubing systems
- Delete unwanted cell types by discarding the magnetic captured bead-bound cells
The Gibco CTS DynaMag Magnet facilitates efficient isolation of T cells in conjunction with CTS Dynabeads CD3/CD28 magnetic beads in closed, sterile blood bags (Cytotherapy 16:619 (2014)) and is intended “For Research Use or Manufacturing of Cell, Gene or Tissue Based Products."
DPBS CTS without Calcium Chloride without Magnesium Chloride
- Provides an environment that maintains the structural and physiological integrity of cells in vitro
- Contains high-quality materials suitable for use in clinical research studies
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art cGMP, ISO certified facilities to ensure the highest quality and consistency for reproducible results every day.
- Intended use labeling "For Research Use or Manufacturing of Cell, Gene, or Tissue-Based Products. CAUTION: Not intended for direct administration into humans or animals."
CTS Growth Factors
- Choose high-quality Gibco CTS growth factors and cytokines for T cell and dendritic cell applications
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 Quality Standard
- DMF is available on request
For Research Use or Non-Commercial Manufacturing of Cell-Based Products for Clinical Research. Caution: Not intended for direct administration into humans or animals.