- The Gibco™ CTS™ product line offers the broadest platform of "cell therapy–ready” solutions for your workflow.
- Enter the clinic knowing that your tailored solutions will help meet your regulatory, quality, and clinical requirements.
- The CTS product line enables you to reduce your burden in qualifying reagents during your transition from research applications to clinical applications.
Stem Cell Media and Reagents for Cell Therapy
We offer a collection of Cell Therapy Systems (CTS) products for cell therapy research and further manufacturing of cell-, gene- and tissue-based products. You can learn more about our product offerings with our CTS brochure or by requesting more information:
|View CTS solutions||Request more information|
Knockout Media for Cell Therapy
|See below for KnockOut™ products for maintenance and expansion of human embryonic stem cell and induced pluripotent stem cells. KnockOut™ SR XenoFree CTS™ supplement is added to KnockOut™ DMEM CTS™ basal medium.
We also offer two Knockout™ SR XenoFree kits (Cat. no. A1099201, Cat. no. A1099202) that are shipped as a frozen liquid in 500mL and 100 mL PET bottles and include product inserts.
|See below for the extended list of reagents needed for stem cell maintenance and expansion.
CELLstart™ CTS™ is a xeno-free stem cell substrate which is diluted with DPBS CTS™ w/ Ca & Mg.
GlutaMAX™-1 CTS is added to the KnockOut™ SR XenoFree CTS™ complete medium, and TrypLE™ Select CTS™ is an AOF reagent used for gentle cell dissociation.
CTS Growth Factors
- CTS™ offers high-quality growth factors and cytokines for T-cell and Dendritic cell applications
- High biological activity - more results with less protein
- High purity - no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 Quality Standard
- DMF is available on request
Technical and regulatory support and product documentation
View support information ›