- The GIBCO CTS™ brand offers the broadest platform of "cell therapy-ready” solutions for your workflow.
- Enter the clinic knowing that your tailored solutions will help meet your regulatory, quality, and clinical requirements.
- The CTS™ product line enables you to reduce your burden in qualifying reagents during your transition from research applications to clinical applications.
Stem Cell Media and Reagents for Cell Therapy
We offer a collection of Cell Therapy Systems (CTS™) products for cell therapy research and further manufacturing of cell-, gene- and tissue-based products. You can learn more about our product offerings with our Gibco® CTS™ brochure or by requesting more information:
|View CTS™ solutions||Request more information|
Knockout Media for Cell Therapy
|See below for KnockOut™ products for maintenance and expansion of human embryonic stem cell and induced pluripotent stem cells. KnockOut™ SR XenoFree CTS™ supplement is added to KnockOut™ DMEM CTS™ basal medium.
We also offer two Knockout™ SR XenoFree kits (Cat. no. A1099201, Cat. no. A1099202) that are shipped as a frozen liquid in 500mL and 100 mL PET bottles and include product inserts.
Reagents for Cell Therapy
|See below for the extended list of reagents needed for stem cell maintenance and expansion.
CELLstart™ CTS™ is a xeno-free stem cell substrate which is diluted with DPBS CTS™ w/ Ca & Mg.
GlutaMAX™-1 CTS is added to the KnockOut™ SR XenoFree CTS™ complete medium, and TrypLE™ Select CTS™ is an AOF reagent used for gentle cell dissociation.
CTS Growth Factors
- CTS™ offers high-quality growth factors and cytokines for T-cell and Dendritic cell applications
- High biological activity - more results with less protein
- High purity - no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 Quality Standard
- DMF is available on request
Technical and regulatory support and product documentation
View Support information