Transfection is critical to your success and is an essential part of many scientific workflows. Make sure you’re using the best transfection reagents and instruments for your cell type and molecule type. An optimal transfection product will enable you to achieve the highest transfection efficiency or knockdown levels with minimal cell death. The Cell Culture Basics—Transfection virtual training lab is an introduction to transfection, covering many topics including:
- Overview of common transfection delivery methods
- Ensuring you’re using the best transfection reagents and instruments for your cell types and molecule type
- Conducting positive and negative controls
- Performing a lipid-based transfection
- Learning transfection tips and troubleshooting tools
Please complete all fields marked with an asterisk (*) to access this virtual training lab.
What cell types do you work with? (hold down Ctrl to multi-select)*