Do you get frustrated with your western blotting result? The western blotting toolkit** contains tools to help you improve efficiency and enable better-quality western blotting results.
Inside you’ll find:
- 10-steps western optimization & troubleshooting poster—explore the 10 steps of western blotting, including tips to improve efficiency and a troubleshooting guide.
- Protein gel selection wheel—designed to help you find the right protein gel to suit your needs, whether
it is a protein of low or high abundance, and the molecular weight range. It also helps you find the recommended protein ladder and stain for the gel you choose.
- Antibody dilution calculator wheel—designed to help calculate and prepare primary and secondary antibody solutions for blotting with our popular substrates.
- Protein ladders decal—comes with individual peel-and-stick protein ladder migration patterns that can be
used at the lab bench or in your notebooks for reference.
- Chemiluminescent substrates selection magnet—helps you quickly identify which chemiluminescent substrate
is the most appropriate for your western blotting experiment.
- Western workflow overview brochure—learn more about how our complete offering of western blotting reagents,
devices, and instruments can improve your western blotting workflow.