AmpFℓSTR® Identifiler® Plus PCR Amplification Kit
Optimized for casework, the AmpFℓSTR® Identifiler® Plus PCR Amplification Kit enables forensic analysts to recover more interpretable results from a wider range of DNA evidence samples with increased confidence.
The new kit includes the same primers and allelic ladder as the widely used Identifiler® Kit and harnesses next-generation PCR amplification technology to help provide enhanced sensitivity, a cleaner baseline, improved performance on mixtures, and the ability to overcome high levels of PCR inhibition.
- The ability to overcome high levels of PCR inhibition
- Enhanced sensitivity
- Improved performance on mixtures
- Cleaner baselines with reduced artifacts
- Works in conjunction with the Quantifiler® HP and Trio DNA Quantification Kits, and the MiniFiler™ PCR Amplification Kit to help maximize recovery from heavily degraded samples
- Genotyping concordance with samples typed with the Identifiler®, Identifiler® Direct, Profiler Plus®, COfiler®, SGM Plus®, NGM™, NGM SElect™, NGM SElect™ Express, and recently introduced GlobalFiler™ and GlobalFiler™ Express amplification kits.
- Manual: AmpFℓSTR® Yfiler™ PCR Amplification Kit: User's Manual (English)
- User Guide: AmpFℓSTR Identifiler Plus PCR Amplification Kit
- Brochures & Specifications: AmpFℓSTR(R) Identifiler(R) Plus PCR Amplification Kit Validation Certificate
- Articles & White Papers: Improved Recovery of Interpretable Results From Challenging Samples Using the Identifiler Plus Kit
- Brochures & Specifications: Identifiler Plus Product Bulletin
For Forensic or Paternity Use Only.
The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable license to use the purchased amount of the product only for forensic or paternity testing conducted by the buyer. This license does not include, as ruled by a U.S. Court, a license to use this product in chimerism determination or analysis, molar specimens classification, cell line authentication, determination of fetal sex, cancer analysis, genetic research, non-casework-related forensic applications (such as general research in forensics or teaching and training persons not employed in a forensic laboratory), identifying or determining maternal cell contamination, or sample tracking. Further rights can be obtained by contacting Promega Corp., 2800 Woods Hollow Rd., Madison, WI 53711 USA.