Cloud-Connected Mass Spectrometers by Thermo Fisher Scientific
Schedule your equipment and monitor experiments even when you’re not in the lab
Free up your time—take discovery and sample analysis to the next level with our innovative cloud solutions.
Get the resolution, accuracy, sensitivity, and throughput you need. Simplify your MS workflow with our new cloud-connected mass specs—enabling you to stay on track with answers in and outside the lab. With our MS Instrument Connect desktop utility you can monitor real-time instrument status, track system utilization and historical events, and set up email notifications to inform you when runs complete or system errors occur.
Log into Thermo Fisher Cloud from any desktop or your mobile to schedule your equipment runs from anywhere.
Keep lab workflows moving even when you’re on the go
Just visit iOS and Google Play stores and download our Instrument Connect App to monitor your equipment and view real-time chromatograms straight from your mobile device.
Experience the next generation of mass spec analysis tools from Thermo Fisher with our free suite of software and content. Fully automated from data acquisition to viewing results and sharing with colleagues—designed to fit your unique research goals.
Pathway overrepresentation detects biological pathways that are either over or underrepresented in a list of input proteins; the software accepts a list of protein identifiers as input and reports significant WikiPathways and optionally KEGG (Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes) pathways associated with an input list.
Sample profiler provides differential comparison, long-term trends, and compound profile analysis using LC/MS data.
Omics comparator generates Venn diagrams to compare up to 5 lists of input proteins. The analysis can also work on lists of genes. The software displays set membership together with molecular annotations including color-coded gene ontology terms.
MS Instrument Connect supports the following instruments running under Foundation 3.1 SP1 or later
Sign up for Thermo Fisher Cloud today and connect your equipment. Mass spec customers always get started with 100 GB of free storage.
First, connect your instrument; next, upload your first mass spec file—the system will then automatically note you are a mass spec customer and increase your storage quota from 10 GB to 100 GB.
- TSQ Endura Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- TSQ Quantiva Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Q Exactive Quadrupole-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- Q Exactive Focus Quadrupole-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- Q Exactive Plus Quadrupole-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- Q Exactive HF Quadrupole-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- Q Exactive BioPharma Platform
- Exactive Plus Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- Exactive Plus EMR Orbitrap LC-MS System
- Orbitrap Fusion Lumos Tribrid Mass Spectrometer
- Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid Mass Spectrometer
- TSQ Vantage Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- TSQ Altis Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer