Antibody & Cell Culture Production
- robust cell lines with reproducible growth, titer and quality
- chemically defined media and matched feeds with custom platform options
- fed-batch and continuous process development support
- custom molecule capture resins for maintaining integrity of hard to separate proteins
- high capacity, high resolution, salt-tolerant resins for polish chromatography
- validated and automated rapid product quality, contaminant and impurity tests
Through brands you trust — GibcoTM cell culture media feeds and customization services, POROSTM chromatography resins, Thermo ScientificTM single-use technologies, and Applied BiosystemsTM SEQ rapid contaminant tests — we are a true partner in providing best in class support & solutions that can integrate into your complete workflow for meeting manufacturing standards in product quality, safety and fast-to-market efficiency for therapeutic protein production.
Step-by-Step Guide to Therapeutic Protein Production Products
Achieve rapid cell line development and industry-standard titers with unprecedented IP access. Detect Mycoplasma or virus contamination typically in less than 5 hours.
From the basic formulations to the newest innovations, we provide the highest quality, consistency & performance for your cell culture needs including GibcoTM cell culture media and feeds, media development and analytical services, POROSTM Analytical Columns, and SEQ Rapid Contaminant Testing.
Learn more about:
POROSTM Chromatography resins are today’s best performing chromatographic media for process-scale bioseparations. POROSTM resins are available in a range of selections designed especially for today’s recombinant protein and other biological purification challenges.
Learn more about:
Have questions about Gibco™ media, POROS chromatography resins, Applied Biosystems™ SEQ rapid contaminant tests, or our cell therapy products? Click below to access product brochures, training videos, mobile apps, and more.