Gibco BioProduction Services Expertise
Gibco™ BioProduction Services team provides streamlined solutions to your custom project:
- Helps reduce risk, time, and costs through integrated services.
- Helps enhance productivity, scalability, and reliability for cGMP production.
- Broaden access to superior technologies with a trusted partner.
We understand the importance of meeting your development needs today, while also building an effective framework that ensures future manufacturing success. To help you meet your goals, let expertise and innovation work for you.
- Our scientists—help tailor your custom processes into scalable platforms.
- Our unique solutions—help to enhance your manufacturing processes, from vector construction to medium and cell line optimization to process characterization and scale-up for manufacturing.
- Our process development team—helps evolve bench-scale operations into well-characterized manufacturing processes supporting a range of biological platforms, including viruses, antibodies, recombinant proteins, and cell therapies.
Delivering superior technologies for cell line process development
The science of cell line development has become a complex balance of investments in platforms, technologies, and personnel in order to meet the increasing demands of production within shorter development timelines.
- New product development programs—we consider factors such as transfection efficiency, cell productivity, media conditions, and cell line stability to satisfy growing requirements in the industry.
- Platform optimization—we help address a range of issues from expression construct design, high-throughput screening programs, and access to intellectual property, technology harmonization, and final product quality.
As the leading provider of stable cell lines, we offer customized cell line development programs from sequence optimization to Master Cell Bank creation.
We help process development scientists optimize their cell culture systems by analyzing media components as well as performing stability studies. We analyze spent media Link to P2-3 samples to measure amino acid and water-soluble vitamin levels, helping you to identify potential improvements to your media formulation that address the nutrient needs in your unique cell culture system.
- Improve media performance
- Characterize your process
- Add efficiency in achieving objectives
Accelerated timelines and higher titer requirements demand a new approach to cell culture development. The strategy of adapting cells to a variety of catalog media no longer meets the needs of today’s cell culture processes. Our development projects begin with an analysis of your unique production requirements, and cell culture design follows. We manufacture cell culture media from small scale to large cGMP batches as custom solutions. Our state-of-the-art facilities can support global bioproduction/bioprocessing needs.