Three60 Single-Use Sampling System
Rapid, safe, sterile sampling system
Single-use systems enable improved sterility and reduced cleaning requirements over traditional sampling systems across all applications in the biopharmaceutical industry. Compared to traditional sampling systems, the Thermo Scientific Three60 Single-Use Sampling System brings additional advantages to the sampling process, resulting in a quicker solution and a safer process.
The simple design behind the Three60 Sampling System allows you to take a representative sample of your product with minimal effort. For a completely sterile transfer, use a clean-in-place (CIP) or sterilization-in place (SIP) process to prepare your tank. The pre-irradiated BioProcess Containers (BPCs) and assemblies will ensure a sterile fluid path, while the quick-turn valve and pinch-and-cut disconnections maintain sterile transfer and removal.
- No parts to be assembled, disassembled, and cleaned
- No additional tools or expensive hardware required
- Each package contains one valve and four assemblies with pinch-and-cut disconnections
- The sanitary connector 3.8 cm (1.5 in.) is compatible with all vessels
- Up to four samples can be removed within minutes
The Three60 valve only turns in one direction and will only turn once to an open position then again to a closed position for each line. There is no risk of cross-contamination between lines because of the single-turn direction of the valve barrel and the individual fluid paths for each sample assembly. Additionally, the valve closes ensuring that no fluid “hold-up” can be flushed into the next sample during the CIP/SIP process.
From kit to tank:
- Quick-turn Three60 valve: The face of the Three60 valve can be sterilized with the tank through traditional CIP/SIP processes. The valve has four sterile assemblies. This helps maintain equipment, product, and sample sterility throughout the process.
- Pinch-and-cut sterile disconnections: The pinch-and-cut disconnections allow the technician to quickly collect the sample and eliminate the need for additional tools or tube sealing.
- Injection ports: The luer lock injection site permits extraction through either the septum or twist-off luer fitting to pour.
- Pre-irradiated BPC assemblies: The Three60 system is provided with pre-irradiated BPC assemblies in sizes ranging from 50 mL to 2 L.
Standard and custom BPCs, including our three main film platforms (Aegis5-14, CX5-14, and ASI 26/77), tubing sets, and manifolds, covering a range of applications, sizes, and connection systems.
S.U.B.s are designed based on traditional stainless steel mixing principles while offering all the benefits of single-use.