Informatics to help guide decisions in cancer research
Managing, and ultimately interpreting, the significant quantities of variant data produced by next-generation sequencing (NGS) presents a formidable challenge. In oncology specifically, the wide range of variants in tumor samples presents challenges for efficient, accurate, and thorough analysis of cancer-relevant data.
Oncomine informatics helps you:
- Prioritize relevant variants, reducing calls from hundreds to just a few
- Identify potential cancer driver variants
- Quickly create custom, lab-generated reports
Oncomine informatics products
Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter
Oncomine™ Knowledgebase Reporter helps you go from hundreds down to a few relevant cancer drivers in a report that enables contextual investigation of sample-specific variants to understand their use with respect to on-market oncology drugs, published evidence, and current global clinical trials. It is a genomic analysis tool developed specifically for further examination of NGS data, enabling streamlined access to a final report in three easy steps: upload variants for cancer research, filter the Knowledgebase for curated content matching your source data, and create a custom report (Figure 1) for your laboratory.
Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter delivers easy access to vital information, enabling the contextual investigation of sample-specific variants to understand their use with respect to on-market oncology drugs, published evidence, and current global clinical trials. This process of investigation transforms data into decisions while helping to save time and effort in cancer research and drug development.
- Helps you go from hundreds down to a few relevant cancer drivers using annotations from the Oncomine™ Variant Annotation plugin
- Robust, curated, and validated knowledgebase
- Customizable report
Ion Reporter Software and Oncomine Variant Annotation Plugin
Simplify your bioinformatics path to discovery with Ion Reporter™ Software. By helping to remove barriers in NGS data analysis, this software enables you to focus on finding the biological meaning of your data.
- Plugin helps you go from hundreds down to few relevant cancer drivers based on information in the Oncomine Knowledgebase
- Plugin classifies each variant as gain-of-function or loss-of-function, based on analysis of >5,300 tumor-normal pair exomes across 48 types of cancers from the Oncomine Knowledgebase
- Plugin enables a tumor-only workflow
- Ion Reporter Software provides easy data analysis across a variety of research applications
- Ion Reporter Software provides fast results with optimized workflows and user tools
About the Oncomine Knowledgebase
Gather, evaluate, standardize, analyze, inform, repeat
To inform and drive drug discovery and companion diagnostic development programs, the vast genomic data sets produced by NGS studies must be analyzed, annotated, and ultimately interpreted by experienced bioinformaticians.
The Oncomine™ Knowledgebase is a robust, curated, and validated database containing cancer genomic data that enables targeted assay design and powerful variant annotation. The knowledgebase:
- Enables matching driver genetic variants of cancer with relevant therapeutic evidence from therapies, guidelines, and recommendations or clinical trials
- Informs the design of Oncomine™ Assays
- Informs reporting and the Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter
- Informs the Oncomine Variant Annotation plugin
- Contains evidence-based annotations
- Gathers data from public sources, peer-reviewed literature, and published clinical trials
Oncomine Platform Software
Enabling a powerful set of analysis functions that compute gene expression signatures, clusters, and gene-set modules, Oncomine Platform Software automatically extracts biological insights from data.
- Information that enables novel cancer discoveries
- Insight that may help you publish faster