Informatics to help guide decisions in cancer research
Managing, and ultimately interpreting, the significant quantities of variant data produced by next-generation sequencing (NGS) and cytogenetics workflows presents a formidable challenge. In oncology specifically, the wide range of variants in tumor and blood samples presents challenges for efficient, accurate, and thorough analysis of cancer-relevant data.
Oncomine research informatics helps you:
- Prioritize variants, find the relevant few
- Calls variants, identify and annotate cancer drivers
- Quickly create custom, lab-generated reports; integrate NGS and cytogenetics data for myeloid cancer reporting
Oncomine research informatics products
Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter
Whether you are in a high volume lab or in a highly collaborative, multi-site organization, Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter has the implementation to fit your needs from a local server to the latest web-based version available in Thermo Fisher Connect powered by Thermo Fisher Cloud.
The web-based Oncomine Knowlegebase Reporter, available in Thermo Fisher Connect, enables a secure, scalable analysis platform with a pay-as-you-go reporting structure.
- Curated, relevant evidence links gene variants to relevant labels, guidelines, and global clinical trials
- Integrated reporting for myeloid cancers with cytogenetics data from CytoScan HD
- Easy-to-use interface allows user to generate a report in a few steps: upload, filter, and report
- Customizable report templates available in eleven languages
Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter helps you find the relevant few cancer drivers in a report that enables contextual investigation of sample-specific variants to understand their use with respect to labels, guidelines, and current clinical trials. It is a genomic analysis tool developed specifically for further examination of cancer research data, enabling streamlined access to a final report in three easy steps: upload variants for cancer research, filter for curated content matching your source data, and create a custom report (Figure 1) for your laboratory.
Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter requires VCF or ZIP files from Ion Reporter Software and supports these Ion Torrent assays:
- Oncomine Focus Assay
- Oncomine Comprehensive Assay
- Oncomine Breast cfDNA Research Assay
- Oncomine Breast cfDNA Research Assay v2
- Oncomine Colon cfDNA Assay
- Oncomine Lung cfDNA Assay
- Oncomine BRCA Research Assay
- Oncomine Lung Cell-Free Total Nucleic Acid Research Assay
- Oncomine Myeloid Research Assay
- Oncomine Pan-Cancer Cell-Free Assay
- Oncomine Tumor Mutation Load Assay
Now supporting cytogenetics data with integrated reporting for myeloid cancers. Simply upload data from chromosomal alterations as reported by CytoScan HD to create custom reports with data and images.
Figure 1. Customizable report. The report header and footer contain many customizable fields. The reengineered single page report option* is made possible by a redesigned variant summary and report builder. Now supporting integrated reports for myeloid cancers with cytogenetics data from CytoScan HD.
Ion Reporter Software and Oncomine Variant Annotator Plug-in
Simplify your bioinformatics path to discovery with Ion Reporter Software. By helping to remove barriers in NGS data analysis, this software enables you to focus on finding the biological meaning of your data.
- Plug-in helps you find the relevant few cancer drivers based on information in the Oncomine Knowledgebase
- Plug-in classifies each variant as gain-of-function or loss-of-function, based on analysis of >5,300 tumor-normal pair exomes across 48 types of cancers from the Oncomine Knowledgebase
- Plug-in enables a tumor-only workflow
- Ion Reporter Software provides easy data analysis across a variety of research applications
- Ion Reporter Software provides fast results with optimized workflows and user tools
About the Oncomine Knowledgebase
Gather, evaluate, standardize, analyze, inform, repeat
To inform and drive drug discovery and companion diagnostic development programs, the vast genomic data sets produced by NGS studies must be analyzed, annotated, and ultimately interpreted by experienced bioinformaticians.
Oncomine Knowledgebase Reporter is a meticulously curated set of from from clinical trials as well as labels and guidelines from the US and Europe that enables custom, sample-specific reporting.
- Enables linking variants to labels, guidelines, and clinical trials
- Informs the design of Oncomine assays
- Updated quarterly
The Oncomine Knowledgebase is a robust, curated, and verified database containing cancer genomic data that enables targeted assay design:
- Informs the design of Oncomine assays
- Informs the Oncomine Variant Annotator plug-in
- Gathers data from public sources, peer-reviewed literature, and authors
- Drives the data behind the Oncomine Platform Software
Oncomine Platform Software
Enabling a powerful set of analysis functions that compute gene expression signatures, clusters, and gene-set modules, Oncomine Platform Software automatically extracts biological insights from data.
- Information that enables novel cancer discoveries
- Insight that may help you publish faster
*A single page report depends on the number of variants in the sample.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.