The entire Thermo Scientific portfolio of HCA instruments helps deliver on those parameters and includes:
- Superior illumination—the LED light engine reduces intensity fluctuations and optical component wear, eliminates moving parts, and reduces both integration and channel switching times
- Laser Based Illumination—The CellInsight CX7 LZR offers a more powerful and integrated way to develop and automate high content assays with 7-channel laser based illumination for fluorescent imaging
- Precise image capture—the highly sensitive, 14-bit cooled X1 CCD camera with enlarged 2,208 x 2,208 pixel array captures quantitative data with high quantum efficiency across the spectrum
- Rapid data analysis—Thermo Scientific HCS Studio software analyzes your images in real time, so that you collect all the data you need to make decisions that count
- Reagent compatibility—Thermo Scientific HCS platforms build on the expertise of Molecular Probes in reagent development with exquisite fluorescent tools for interrogating the biology of the cell
Find the system that fits your laboratory
Why Thermo Scientific HCA Systems?
Since the founding of Cellomics in 1999 and the introduction of the ArrayScan Systems, over 900 peer-reviewed publications attest to a legacy of innovation in high-content analysis (HCA) that continues with the Thermo Scientific CellInsight CX7 LZR High-Content Platform. Thermo Fisher Scientific also incorporates the expertise of Molecular Probes labeling technologies in developing and manufacturing exquisite fluorescent tools for interrogating the biology of the cell.
Find applications in our extensive bibliography—from toxicology assays to cell phenotyping—that will validate your strategy and inform the next steps in your research. Download a section from one of the links below, or scan through the bibliography. Note that any reagents you select will have associated publications listed on their respective detail pages.
Download publication lists: