DNA/RNA Protocols for BindIt Software
All Thermo Scientific KingFisher instruments come with dedicated Thermo Scientific BindIt Software (PC), which includes optimized protocols for a variety of Invitrogen and Thermo Scientific purification kits and reagents. Here, we provide users with access to download new protocols for free as they become available. Choose protocols designed for different genomic nucleic acid, DNA, and RNA purification procedures and reagent kits from various manufacturers.
Select and import protocols to your computer:
- Locate the desired Software Protocol in the table below.
- Save the “.msz” or “.bdz” file to your computer using mouse right click. Note: Protocols that were made with KingFisher Software cannot be imported to a PC with the BindIt Software.
- In the Home menu of the BindIt Software, click Import on the action panel. The Import Data dialog opens.
- Click Browse to select the file (.msz) that you want to import from a directory.
- Select the desired file, and click Open. Then click Next.
- Select a location to import the protocol. You can also create a new folder and rename it.
- Click Finish. A message appears on the toolbar informing if the import was successful.
* Kit Producers and product names mentioned in the table above are trademarks of their respective owners.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.