DNAzol® Reagent Family
DNAzol® Reagents are complete, ready-to-use reagents for the isolation of genomic DNA. Genomic DNA isolated with DNAzol® Reagents can be used for restriction endonuclease digestion, Southern blot analysis, molecular cloning, and PCR.
- Designed for use with tissues, cells, or blood
- Includes a novel guanidine-detergent lysing solution that selectively precipitates DNA from a cell lysate
- Offers procedures that are completed in 30 to 60 min
- Provides detailed protocols on the product profile
- Can isolate genomic DNA from 50 mg of tissue or 1 x 107 to 3 x 107 cells with one milliliter of DNAzol® Reagent
Learn more about DNAzol® Reagent