Arcturus® LCM System Overview
The Applied Biosystems® ArcturusXT™ LCM System is a unique microdissection instrument that offers the power of two lasers—combining laser-capture and laser cutting into one modular platform.
- Gentle IR laser ideal for capture of single cells and small numbers of cells
- UV laser offers unprecedented speed and precision optimal for dense tissue structures and capturing large numbers of cells
- Simple, intuitive system designed to ensure custody of your sample
- Part of Complete System for Microgenomics® designed for your research
Modular Flexibility to Fit Your Needs
- High-quality Nikon Eclipse Ti-E inverted research microscope offers various options to suit your needs
- Optional live-cell modules and camera offer further flexibility in your research
Choose from EUV and IR Lasers for Your Cutting and Capture
- IR and UV lasers give you flexibility in your preparation, allowing you to use any slide type
Learn More about the ArcturusXT™ LCM Instrument
Dr. Joel Pachter, Professor of Cell Biology at the University of Connecticut Health Center discusses how he was able genetically profile micro-vessels to monitor changes during the progression of inflammatory disease such as Multiple Sclerosis. Take a look at how Dr. Pachter used the Life Technologies laser capture microdissection (LCM)/qPCR workflow to get a better understanding of how to begin to develop pharmacatherapies to address diseases associated with the blood brain barrier.
The ArcturusXT™ LCM System is for research use only, and is not intended for animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.