Thermo Scientific Matrix storage and liquid handling products
When it comes to precisely transferring samples and securely storing them, customers trust Thermo Scientific Matrix storage and liquid handling products. Thermo Scientific Matrix 2D barcoded storage tubes can simplify sample identification and tracking in your lab. Permanent 2D, linear, and human-readable codes on 3 sides of the rack means labels will no longer fall off in the freezer or in liquid nitrogen tacks.
The unique ski-boot design, and adjustable tip spacing of Matrix Equalizer Electronic pipettes can now be found in the updated Thermo Scientific E1-ClipTip Electronic pipettes, which now features ClipTip interlock technology to secure tips on the pipette.
Quality you can trust
Matrix 2D barcoded tubes
- Virgin grade polypropylene resins reduce the risk of extractables and leachables interfering with samples
- Strict quality management and processes in ISO 13485 manufacturing facilities
- Tubes are guaranteed with a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-3 or 10-6 by gamma irradiation
- No risk of inhibiting sample integrity through manufacturing by-products
- Tubes are RNase/DNase, pyrogen, and cytotoxin free
- We guarantee that your barcode will never be duplicated at manufacture
The next-generation Matrix Electronic Pipette
Love your Matrix Electronic Pipette? Try the Thermo Scientific E1-ClipTip Electronic Pipetting System, featuring ClipTip interlock technology that provides a secure seal on every channel for reproducible results. E1-ClipTip Equalizer pipettes have adjustable tip spacing for efficient sample transfers, with the same index finger pipetting action and ergonomic ski-boot design.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Products manufactured with polycarbonate (PC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG) or polystyrene (PS) contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.