Pipette tips for Thermo Scientific pipettes
Thermo Scientific™ pipette tips are carefully designed together with their compatible Thermo Scientific pipette to optimize performance and enhance pipetting ergonomics. Choose from a full range of volumes, packaging options, and specialty tips including ClipTip™ interlocking technology to ensure consistent, reproducible results.
Our Thermo Scientific 96-format pipette tips support a variety of application and laboratory requirements. Tailored for use with Thermo Scientific ClipTip, Finnpipette™, and Matrix™ pipettes, these tips are an ideal choice for your evolving liquid handling needs.
Whether you are filling 384-microplates or loading agarose gels, our 384-format pipette tips ensure consistency and precision in every well. Designed for Thermo Scientific ClipTip, Finnpipette, and Matrix pipettes, these tips are supported by the highest standards and worldwide support.
Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ Pipette Tips provide a secure seal for every sample with a unique and innovative interlocking technology that ensures a complete seal on every channel with minimal tip attachment and ejection force. Learn more about ClipTip Technology ›
- Features 'clips' that lock tips in place and form a complete seal
- Tips utilize low retention technology to enable maximum sample recovery
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP and endotoxin contamination
- ClipTip reload system uses recycled components and 30% less plastic
The Thermo Scientific™ Finntip™ Flex™ Pipette Tips reduce the amount of force needed to attach and eject tips, significantly lowering the risk of repetitive stress injury (RSI).
- Excellent for single and multichannel pipetting
- Sterile tips supplied in vacuum sealed, sterilized, 10 × 96 racks, certified free from DNA, DNase, RNase and Endotoxins
- Save space with refills
Thermo Scientific™ Matrix Pipette Tips are supplied in innovative new Thermo Scientific™ Flo-Thru™ racks.
- Sealing rings on tips ensure leak-free seal
- Low liquid retention tips
- Finger notch on racks allows easy removal/insertion of refill trays
- Innovative racks and packaging
California Proposition 65 Warning: Products manufactured with polycarbonate (PC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG) or polystyrene (PS) contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.