Real-time PCR Solutions for Vaginal Microbiota
Real-time PCR qualified solution for vaginal microbiota investigations
Urogenital infections, including bacterial vaginosis, urinary tract infections, and vaginitis, afflict over 1 billion women each year. Our qualified solution for vaginal microbiota investigations combines the sensitivity and specificity of Applied Biosystems TaqMan real-time PCR assays with the flexibility and scalability of the QuantStudio family of real-time PCR systems. Choose the content and format that you require to implement this flexible, scalable, and low-cost real-time PCR testing solution in your laboratory.
Features of this solution
- Widest range of both commensal and pathogenic microbes compared to other currently available molecular tests
- Qualified content including positive controls, validated user guide, and analytical validation
- Higher specificity, accuracy, and precision compared to traditional culture and microscopy methods
- Flexible formats—choose from four assay formats, including preloaded Applied Biosystems OpenArray plates
- Lowest cost per sample, due in part to the low reagent costs of OpenArray nanofluidic technology compared to other commercially available solutions
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© 2017 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified. TaqMan is a registered trademark of Roche Molecular Systems, Inc., used under permission and license.