Gene Expression Analysis Using TaqMan Assays
TaqMan Gene Expression Assays
TaqMan™ Gene Expression Assays consist of a pair of unlabeled PCR primers and a TaqMan probe with a FAM™ or VIC® dye label on the 5’ end and minor groove binder (MGB) and nonfluorescent quencher (NFQ) on the 3’ end. Over 1.8 million predesigned TaqMan Gene Expression Assays covering more than 30 species are available in a single tube, 96-well plate, 384-well microfluidic card, and OpenArray™ formats.
New: 154,000 Chinese Hamster assays
Introducing TaqMan CHO Assays flyer
Assay search tool - find & buy your single tube TaqMan Assays
Design your own Custom TaqMan Gene Expression Assays to study any gene or splice variant in any organism.
TaqMan Gene Expression assays are available in easy-to-use 96-well plates and higher throughput 384-well microfluidic cards. Order from our collection of Gene Signature Panels or customize your own plates or cards. 384-well plates can also be configured with any predesigned or custom assays using our TaqMan Custom Plating service.
OpenArray technology is an affordable real-time PCR–based solution for studying hundreds of samples per day, using the QuantStudio™ 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System with OpenArray Block. Each OpenArray plate can hold as many samples as eight traditional 384-well plates.
A convenient collection of pre-designed TaqMan Assays (probe and primer sets) enables you to normalize the amount of sample RNA or DNA in a reaction.
Watch this short video to see how easy it is to find the right TaqMan Gene Expression Assay using the Assay Search Tool above.
- Download your TaqMan™ documentation files
- Specifications and documentation for TaqMan Gene Expression Assays
- TaqMan Gene Expression Assays and Arrays selection guide
- Gene Expression applications using Real-time PCR
- Advantages of using TaqMan Gene Expression Assays to validate your microarray experiments
- Join the Applied Biosystems™ User Community
- Local TaqMan service providers
- Software for Gene Expression analysis
- Gene Expression troubleshooting tool
- Real-time and digital PCR instrument support center
- Real-time and digital PCR applications support center
- Real-time PCR education center
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.