TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays & Arrays Selection Guide
The most comprehensive gene expression real-time PCR assay selection in the industry
TaqMan® Assays are probe and primer sets based on 5’ nuclease chemistry using TaqMan® MGB (minor groove binder) probes, the most quantitative gene expression technology available.
Spend more time getting results—not designing assays
- Offers the highest specificity, greatest sensitivity, and largest dynamic range of any gene expression technology
- Ready-to-go format: TaqMan® Assays require no optimization and minimize the labor, expense, and bioinformatics expertise required to design qPCR assays
- Assays in single tubes—available in a convenient all-in-one tube format for use on any Applied Biosystems® real-time PCR instrument
- 96-well plates—compatible with our 7300, 7500, 7500 Fast, 7900HT, ViiA™ 7 and StepOnePlus™ Real-Time PCR Systems
- 384-well plates—configured with any TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays, including custom assays designed to your target sequences and made-to-order assays—for use on Applied Biosystems® real-time PCR instruments equipped with a 384-well block
- 384-well microfluidic cards—ideal for microarray validation or other large-scale profiling studies. They are compatible with our Applied Biosystems® ViiA™ 7 and 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR Systems
- 3,072-well plates—for use with the Applied Biosystems® OpenArray® Real-Time PCR System to meet high-throughput profiling demands
I want to use primer and probe sets (assays) designed by Thermo Fisher Scientific scientists
- Choose from over 1.2 million predesigned primer and probe sets (assays).
|What assay format?||Do you want to choose & configure how assays are arranged?||Use this TaqMan® Assay/Array|
|Single tube||NA||TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays|
|96-well plate||Yes||TaqMan® Array Plates|
|Yes, but I want a suggested starting layout based on a particular disease or pathway||Flexible-Content TaqMan® Array Plates
|No, I want a preconfigured plate for studying a particular disease or pathway||TaqMan® Array Gene Signature Plates|
|384-well microfluidic plate||Yes||Custom TaqMan® Array Cards|
|Yes, but I want a suggested starting layout based on a particular disease or pathway||Flexible-Content TaqMan® Array Cards
|No, I want a preconfigured plate for studying a particular disease or pathway||TaqMan® Array Gene Signature Cards|
|OpenArray® plate||Yes||TaqMan® OpenArray® Real-Time PCR Plates|
|Yes, but I want a suggested starting layout based on a particular disease or pathway||OpenArray® Flexible-Content Pathway Plates|
|No, I want a preconfigured plate for studying a particular disease or pathway||OpenArray® Fixed-Content Pathway Panels
I want to design my own primers and probes
Submit your own sequences and have us make TaqMan® Assays to your specifications.
|What assay format?||Use this TaqMan® Assay/Array|
|Single tube||Custom TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays|
|96-well plate||TaqMan® Custom Plating Service|
|384-well plate||TaqMan® Custom Plating Service|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.