Elegant design, smart choice – and new connectivity
The SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler is an easy-to use, compact, and accurate thermal cycler designed to fit every lab’s essential PCR workflow. Elegantly designed with reliable Applied Biosystems™ engineering, it includes innovations like the responsive color touch screen and VeriFlex™ technology for simple and accurate optimization. And now the SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler is equipped with superior cloud connectivity and enhanced mobility that enable secure access when and where you want it.†
Buy Now Request a demo
Download Thermo Fisher Cloud: Learn more ›
- Precise temperature control
Veriflex™ technology for more precise optimization
- Large, responsive touch screen
Intuitive and simple-to-use interface
- Cloud-enabled connectivity
Remotely monitor your thermal cycler via Thermo Fisher Cloud, design and share protocol files, and receive 10 GB of secure free storage
- Anytime, anywhere access
Securely access and monitor your thermal cycler with a free mobile app*
- Ready-to-use USB drive
Simple protocol transfer/backup
- Protection for your sample
Easy-to-use locking heated lid
- Thermal simulation modes
Perform experiments like your previous cycler
* NOTE: To access the cloud and the Instrument Connect mobile app, make sure you download the most recent SimpliAmp firmware
Connectivity that transforms your science
Experience innovation that excites with the SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler, the Applied Biosystems™ PCR instrument that allows you access to your thermal cycler anywhere, anytime via cloud connection powered by Thermo Fisher Cloud. Design and store experiments, monitor your thermal cycler from the cloud, or collaborate with colleagues on your next breakthrough experiments.
Connect to your SimpliAmp from anywhere in 3 easy steps:
- Download the Firmware upgrade. To connect to the Thermo Fisher Cloud, you need to download the instrument firmware version 1.2 or later on the Instrument Software, patches and updates page. Download now ›
- Access and monitor your thermal cycler remotely and securely with a free mobile app: Download app here ›
- Connect to the thermo fisher cloud to remotely monitor your thermal cycler from your browser, design and share protocol files, and receive a 10GB of secure free storage. Learn more ›
Figure 1. Instrument Connect login and Gurus running screen
VeriFlex™ Blocks provide a better-than-gradient approach to PCR optimization. With three separate Peltier blocks, you have precise control over three temperature zones.
- Enables highly accurate determination of optimal annealing temperature and helps eliminate guesswork often associated with standard gradient cyclers
- Helps save time by running up to three reactions with different annealing temperatures in the same PCR run
- Use your thermal cycler as an incubator; take advantage of precision temperature control
Simple, intuitive touch screen and simulation modes
The SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler has a large color graphical user interface for easy programming and quick checks of your run status at the bench. Simulation modes now make the transition from previous thermal cyclers to the SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler simple, accurate, and efficient.
Instrument Connect App Available: Download now ›
Applied Biosystems PCR plastics
Applied Biosystems plastics consumables offer excellent PCR or qPCR performance in formats developed to meet your experimental needs. All of our plastics consumables are validated with Applied Biosystems instruments for optimal fit and performance. Consistent, precise results.
See what your colleagues are saying about SimpliAmp
† With web access and Thermo Fisher Cloud.