Alexa Fluor Dye-labeled Peptide Synthesis Service
Thermo Scientific Custom Peptide Synthesis Service offers dye-labeled peptide synthesis for a broad range of dyes, featuring our highly cited, high performance Alexa Fluor dyes to meet a variety of research needs. Peptides between 6 and 70 amino acids in length are synthesized and labeled using the latest FMOC solid-phase technology and purified using HPLC. A range of peptide synthesis scales (1 mg–10 mg) and purity (crude to 98%) are available.
- High performing dyes–Alexa Fluor dye conjugates exhibit more intense fluorescence compared to other spectrally similar conjugates.
- Versatility–broad selection of dyes and other modifications for detection available
- Validation–all peptides are analyzed by MALDI MS alone or combined with analytical HPLC
- Economical–conjugation services with Alexa Fluor dyes are cost effective compared to other suppliers
Applications for fluorescent peptides
- Flow cytometry
- In-vivo imaging
- Enzyme activity detection
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Fluorescent assay development
Alexa Fluor conjugates exhibit more intense fluorescence than other spectrally similar conjugates.
Specifications of the Thermo Scientific Alexa Fluor-labeled Peptide Synthesis Service
|Peptide length||6 to 70† amino acids|
|Peptide manufacturing scale||1 to 10 mg‡|
|Peptide purity options||Crude - 98% pure|
|Peptide quality control (QC)||MALDI MS and analytical HPLC|
|Peptide conjugation site (reactive group) and conditions||
|Conjugate delivery options||≥10 business days, depending on scale and purity|
† Please inquire about shorter or longer peptide lengths;
‡ Greater amounts or different scales available upon request
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.