If you can't find the assay that matches your experiment, contact us about a custom Luminex® assay.
Luminex® Instrument Support
Luminex® xMAP® technology combines advanced fluidics, optics, and digital signal processing with proprietary microsphere technology to deliver multiplexed assay capabilities. This information is presented to support researchers who use MAGPIX®, Luminex 100/200™, and FlexMAP 3D® Luminex® systems.
If your Luminex® instrument needs attention or you require technical assistance with your Luminex® assays or xPONENT® software for data acquisition and analysis, contact our Technical Support team or email LuminexFAS@lifetech.com.
Luminex® instrument information and support
If your Luminex® instrument needs attention or you require technical assistance with your Luminex® assays, contact our Technical Support team or email LuminexFAS@lifetech.com.
Efficient and compact in size
The versatile, efficient standard in multiplexing
High-throughput, multiplex, automation compatible
|MAGPIX® System||Luminex® 200™ System||FLEXMAP 3D® System
|Hardware||Fluorescent imager||Flow cytometry based||Flow cytometry based|
|Read time (96-well plate)||~ 60 min||~ 40 min||~ 20 min|
|Dynamic range||3.5 logs||3.5 logs||4.5 logs|
|Microtiter plate||96 well||96 well||96 and 384 well|
|Magnetic 96-well Separator||Catalog #A14179 (compatible with MAGPIX®, Luminex® 200™, and FLEXMAP 3D® Systems)|
xPONENT® software is a modular, flexible, software package for control of the MAGPIX®, Luminex®200™, and FLEXMAP 3D® systems, offering:
- Intuitive graphical user interface for simplified workflow
- Automated startup, shutdown, and routine maintenance operations
- Enhanced data analysis and report generation capabilities
- 21 CFR Part 11 ready
- Automation and LIS connectivity
xPONENT® Software benefits
- Modular and flexible—Designed for ease of use, xPONENT® software allows novice, occasional, and advanced users set up and run assays in minimal amounts of time.
- User customization—The default graphical user interface follows a typical assay workflow, and it can be customized to meet the needs of individual laboratories.
- Powerful data analysis—Industry-standard curve fitting models for quantitative analysis, allelic ratios for genotyping, and qualitative algorithms for immunology assays in addition to data visualization tools.
xPONENT® Software support
If you require technical assistance with your xPONENT® software for data acquisition and analysis, contact our Technical Support team or email LuminexFAS@lifetech.com.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.