The ProtoArray Human Protein Microarray is a high-density microarray that contains thousands of unique, full length human proteins, including kinases, phophatases, GPCRs, nuclear receptors, and proteases, spotted in duplicate on a 1 inch x 3 inch thin nitrocellulose coated glass slide. ProtoArray human protein microarray contains over 9,000 unique human proteins individually purified and arrayed under native conditions to maximize functionality. The mircoarray includes control ProtoArray Human Protein Microarray proteins in each sub-array to facilitate supported applications. Additionally, data analysis software, ProtoArray Prospector, is freely available for examining the results from your experiments.
- Obtain results in little as one day
- Identify biomarkers with a little as 10 µL of serum
- Simple protocols to profile over 9,000 proteins with a variety of samples
- Identifying novel protein biomarkers specific for disease states, including transplantation, cancers, and autoimmune diseases
- Discover and identify drug target pathways
- Profile antibody specificity for research and therapeutic antibody development
- Map protein-protein interactions important to biochemical pathways
Profile immune responses to over 9,000 proteins in a day
Outsource biomarker discovery to our PhD staffed service lab
Custom immune response assays developed and conducted for your autoantibody targets
ProtoArray Human Protein Microarrays
ProtoArray Custom Services
ProtoPlex Immune Response Assay Service
|Assay targets||> 9,000 full length human proteins per array||> 9,000 full length human proteins per array||10 to 80 custom proteins per experiment|
|Number of samples||1 per array||10 to 200+ per project||90 per plate|
|Protein targets||Broad Proteome Content||Broad Proteome Content||Customer Selected Content|
|Turnaround time||1 day||4 to 6 weeks||10 to 12 weeks|
|Protein expression system||Insect||Insect||Any|
|Data analysis tool||ProtoArray Prospector||Data analysis, raw data, and report provided||Data analysis, raw data, and report provided|
|Capital equipment required||Microarray Scanner||None||None|
|Order now||Order now||Order now|
Profiling applications with ProtoArray Protein Microarrays
- Immune response biomarker profiling with ProtoArray Protein Microarrays
- Small molecule profiling with ProtoArray Protein Microarrays
- Enzyme substrate profiling with ProtoArray Protein Microarrays
- Antibody specificity profiling with ProtoArray Protein Microarrays
- Protein-protein interaction profiling with ProtoArray Protein Microarrays
We offer a variety of application-specific protein microarray profiling services. Identify the profiling service you need and request more information or a quote from our Custom Services team.
Discover helpful technical resources such as ProtoArray Protein Microarray application notes, manuals, and literature, as well as information on compatible scanners and software.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.