Ion Torrent™ Next-Generation Sequencing Featured Researchers
TARGETED | EXOME | TRANSCRIPTOME | GENOME
Over the past decade, rapid advancements in next-generation sequencing products have enabled research scientists to design experiments and produce results that were previously out of reach—opening up the field of genomics to greater possibilities for breakthroughs, both big and small.
- Future clinical applications of exome sequencing using the Ion Proton™ System
- RNA-Seq, exome-Seq uncover drug targets and biomarkers
- New mutation discovery using exome and transcriptome seq on the Ion Proton™ Sequencer
- Whole exome sequencing as alternative to targeted panels
- NGS Ion AmpliSeq™ Gene Panels For Neuromuscular Disease Research
- NGS Transforming Cancer Research: More Targets, Lower Cost
- RNA-Seq, Exome-Seq Uncover Drug Targets, Biomarkers
- RNA-Seq, exome-Seq uncover drug targets and biomarkers using Ion Torrent™ Technology
- Transcriptome sequencing on the Ion Proton™ System
- New mutation discovery using exome and transcriptome seq on Ion Proton™ Sequencer
- See what you've been missing: Explore RNA-Seq for gene expression research
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.