Stem Cell Differentiation
Whether for basic research, drug discovery, or future therapeutic applications, stem cell differentiation requires standardized culture methods to ensure reproducible and reliable results. Gibco media, supplements, and substrates provide you with an easy-to-use, flexible set of tools for targeted differentiation to your desired cell lineage. Our differentiation portfolio simplifies your workflow and provides you with more control – allowing for faster, more efficient systems.
Featured stem cell differentiation products
PSCs to NSC with no EB formation.
TH-positive mid-brain dopaminergic neurons from PSCs.
Ectoderm is the outer layer of the early embryo and gives rise most notably to neural cells and skin.
Mesoderm is the middle layer of the developing embryo and gives rise to muscle, kidney, and blood.
- PSC Cardiomyocyte Differentiation Kit
- Human Cardiomyocyte Immunocytochemistry Kit
- Geltrex LDEV-Free hESC-qualified Reduced Growth Factor Basement Membrane Matrix
- Fluo-4 NW Calcium Assay Kit
- StemPro Osteogenesis Differentiation Kit
- StemPro Adipogenesis Differentiation Kit
- StemPro Chondrogenesis Differentiation Kit
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.