Save 25% when you upgrade to Platinum Hot Start PCR Master Mix (2X)
Use promo code P1381547 (US) or P1381548 (CA)
Invitrogen Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase is a hot-start enzyme trusted by researchers for robust, reliable amplification in PCR applications such as genotyping, gene expression profiling and next-generation sequencing (NGS).
- High specificity and increased yields with antibody-mediated hot-start PCR
- Versatile formulation for broad range of amplicons
- Convenient room-temperature reaction set-up
- Versions with green buffer enable direct gel loading
Robust amplification of high-GC regions
Invitrogen™ Platinum™ Hot Start PCR 2X Master Mixes are supplied with a separate vial of a special GC enhancer formulated for specific amplification and improved yields of targets with difficult-to-amplify, high-GC content.
Eligible Platinum Hot Start PCR Master Mix (2X)
|SKU||Item Description||Unit Size|
|13000-012||Platinum Hot Start PCR Master Mix (2X)||50 reactions|
|13000-013||Platinum Hot Start PCR Master Mix (2X)||200 reactions|
|13000-014||Platinum Hot Start PCR Master Mix (2X)||1000 reactions|
|13001-012||Platinum Green Hot Start PCR Master Mix (2X)||50 reactions|
|13001-013||Platinum Green Hot Start PCR Master Mix (2X)||200 reactions|
|13001-014||Platinum Green Hot Start PCR Master Mix (2X)||1000 reactions|
* This promotion is open only to customers in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada. Promo code P1381547 (US) or P1381548 (CA) must be added to the order. Offer expires June 30, 2016, or when supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© 2016 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.