The Best Online Resource for siRNAs and Real-Time PCR Assays Just Got Better
- Search the GeneAssist product database for Silencer and Silencer Select Pre-designed and Validated siRNAs and corresponding TaqMan Gene Expression Assays for any human, mouse, or rat target by gene name, gene symbol, gene/transcript ID, or product ID.
- Browse the GeneAssist Atlas of nearly 400 human cellular pathway diagrams; then click on a protein of interest to see the associated Pre-designed and Validated siRNAs and TaqMan Gene Expression Assays.
- NEW! Order custom designed Silencer or Silencer Select siRNAs when your needs extend beyond our vast collection of pre-designed siRNAs.
- NEW! Order custom synthesized siRNAs—you supply the sequence and we do the rest.
- Walk through a typical RNAi workflow to find recommended controls, transfection agents, and other reagents for your RNAi experiments; click on the buttons for detailed information about each experimental step.
Figure 3. mRNA Profiles of Mouse Tissues Stored in RNAlater. Various mouse tissues were stored in RNAlater for 1 or 4 weeks at 4°C. RNA was isolated from each tissue and analyzed using the RPA III™ Kit. 10 µg of total RNA was hybridized with 5 x 104 cpm of each of 5 combined antisense RNA probes, digested with RNase and precipitated. Products were assessed on a 5% polyacrylamide / 8 M urea gel and exposed to film for 4 hours at -80°C with an intensifying screen.
Figure 1. GeneAssist™ siRNA Workflow Builder. Search for Silencer® and Silencer® Select siRNAs and TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays by gene, browse >400 biological pathways, request a custom designed siRNA, or order a custom synthesized siRNA.