Order Support FAQ's
a. Sign in, to your account to view account-specific pricing and information, and for easier checkout.
i. New customer? Register for an account. Once you submit your registration, a Customer Care representative will create your account.
b. When you find the product you’re looking for "Add to Cart"
c. View cart when you're ready to order. Your cart is located at the top right of the website. Note: carts created on previous visits will be located on the "My Activity" page.
d. Click on "View Cart" to access your Cart page where you can apply P or D quotes, or marketing promotion codes.
i. If you have a quote or promotion, please enter it in the right-hand box and click "Apply." A message will confirm that the quote has been applied to the order successfully. You can store one P or D quote in your profile.
e. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Begin Checkout." Here you'll be able to review your shipping and billing details for your order.
Download a copy or request a copy via email:
- Sign in to your account on thermofisher.com.
- Click on Account, then Orders from the top navigation bar.
- From the Recent Orders tab, find the order, and click on Request invoice(s).
- Click on Download invoice(s), or enter up to 4 email addresses where you'd like the invoices to be sent, and click on Email invoice(s).
To request an invoice for an order not placed online or visible in your Recent Orders, contact the Customer Service Department.
Register to automatically receive invoices via email:
- When completing a purchase, open the Email/Invoices Preferences section on the Payment page.
- Select the checkbox next to the option labeled “I would like to have copies of my invoice sent by email” to enable invoice delivery to the primary email address on the account.
- To have invoices delivered to additional email addresses, select the Add Additional Email button.
There are two ways you can upgrade to an ordering account.
1. Begin checkout and add in your billing and shipping details upon ordering
i. Your details will be confirmed and then your order will be placed.
2. Upgrade now by filling out your billing & shipping details
- Sign in to your account on thermofisher.com
- Click on Account, then Orders from the top navigation bar
- From the Recent Orders tab, find the order containing the item you’d like to return, and click on the Order Number.
- Select View Shipped Items on the Order Details page to display items contained in the order
- Select the Return Item button below the item you’d like to return
- On the Returns page, enter the requested information, and press the Submit Return button
- Upon submission, the return request will be reviewed by a Customer Care agent, who will contact you with the next steps.