Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- Can I obtain the peptide sequence of the immunogen?
- I would like to purchase a secondary antibody. How I should pick the host species for the secondary antibody?
- How should I store my antibody? Can I add stabilizing agents like glycerol to it?
- Why are some of your antibodies supplied with BSA and sodium azide?
- What is the optimal peptide length for antibody production?
- What should I do if my antibody got frozen accidentally?
- I tried the antibody dilution (concentration) that you suggested in your manual, and it didn’t work. What should I do now?
- I stored my diluted antibody in the refrigerator for a week, and now it doesn’t work. What happened?
- Why doesn’t this antibody recognize the native protein in my application?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Antibodies
- Overview: Primary Antibodies
- Overview: Secondary Antibodies
- Overview: Monoclonal Antibodies
- Overview: Recombinant Rabbit Monoclonal Antibodies (ABfinity™ Antibodies)
- Overview: Polyclonal Antibodies
- Overview: Custom Antibodies
- Overview: Antibody Production
- Overview: Antibody Purification Kits and Reagents
- Overview: Antibody Labeling
- Overview: Biotin-Binding Protein Conjugates
- Overview: Antibody Applications
- Overview: Antibody Production and Purification
- Overview: Antibody Production (Immunogen Preparation)
- Overview: Antibody Isotyping and Characterization Methods
- Overview: Antibody Purification Methods
- Overview: Antibody IgG-Binding Proteins
- Overview: Antibody Fragmentation
- Overview: Antibody Structure and Classes
- Overview: Antibody Labeling and Immobilization Sites
- Overview: Protein Biology Learning Center
- Application Note: Carrier Protein Activation and Conjugation Data for Immunogen Preparation
- Application Note: Using Antibody-Binding Proteins for Antibody Purification
- Guide: Protein Analysis Handbook
- Selection: Gene-specific Antibody Selection Guide
- Selection: Secondary Antibody Selection Guide
- Video: ABfinity™ Recombinant Antibodies: The Evolution of Antibody Technology
- White Paper: ABfinity™ Rabbit Monoclonal Antibodies - A Recombinant Approach to Enable Specificity and Reproducibility in Antibody-Based Applications
Custom antibody services include competitively priced packages and purification options for antibody production, all supported by online tools for peptide design and project tracking. We provide complete support for all types and steps of antibody production—from peptide design, synthesis, and carrier protein conjugation to animal immunization, serum collection, hybridoma fusion, titer analysis, and final antibody purification. We also immunize with recombinant proteins or protein fragments provided by you (or expressed and purified in our lab using cDNAs from our extensive in-house genomic library) to generate antibodies in rabbits, chickens, goats, guinea pigs, mice, or rats.
We offer versatile options for purification of monoclonal antibodies, including in vitro and in vivo ascites hybridoma production options. We also provide many service options for purifying the monoclonal antibodies that have been produced by these methods.
Many applications require antibodies to be purified to obtain the best results. We offer a number of purification options for peptide- or protein-generated antibodies to yield superior performance. We also offer specialized protocols for more complex purifications when multiple enrichment and depletion steps are needed.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.