ELISA Kits and Antibody Pairs Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- Should I run any internal controls with your ELISA kits? Where can I get internal controls?
- What’s the difference between the chromogen blank and the zero standard in your ELISA kits? Is it necessary to run both of these types of blanks?
- How does the IgG Subclass Human ELISA Kit (Cat. No. 99-1000) work?
- What can you tell me about the Human IgG Subclass Standard included in the IgG Subclass Human ELISA Kit (Cat. No. 99-1000)?
- What is the difference between your total and phosphospecific ELISA kits?
- My sample lysates were made in RIPA buffer. Can I test these samples with your ELISA kits?
- I ran out of the streptavidin-HRP that came in your ELISA (or Antibody Pair) kit. Can I get more?
- I bought one of your Antibody Pair ELISA kits, but there were no buffers included. How should I set up and run the ELISA?
- The A450 values that I got for the standard curve in your ELISA kit are lower than the example values shown in the product manual. Why?
- After I added the chromogen reagent to the plate, I incubated the ELISA as suggested in the manual, but the A450 of the highest standard was higher than what my plate reader can read. What should I do?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Immunoassays
- Overview: ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay)
- Overview: ELISA Reagents and Accessories
- Overview: ELISA Kits
- Overview: Antibody Pair Kits
- Overview: Protein Quantitation by ELISA
- Learning Center: Antibodies
- Antibodies Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Application Note: Proper Sample Handling for Immunoassays
- Guide: Protein Analysis Handbook
- Protocol: General Guidelines for ELISA
- References: ELISA Kit Literature References
- Selection: ELISA Enzyme Substrates Selection Guide
- Video: Novex™ ELISA Kits for Protein Analysis
- Video: Using Novex™ Antibody Pairs to Make an ELISA
- Video: Novex™ Multiplex Immunoassay Tips and Tricks
- White Paper: Multiplex Assays on the Luminex™ Platform
Partner with us to scale up your process or product development pipeline with bulk quantities of high-quality immunoassay reagents and biochemicals. We offer a variety of compounds, devices, and resins for your large-scale applications. Whether you are developing an assay for commercialization, constructing a large screening assay for in-house use, or requiring high-purity reagents for your manufacturing process, we can provide consistent quality in milligram to kilogram quantities manufactured under ISO 9001 processes. Complete our bulk and custom products request form to get your project started.
With a proven track record of over 18,000 custom antibody projects completed to date, our custom antibody development, purification, and screening services deliver the quality, consistency, and performance you need. Once your custom project is underway, you can track the real-time progress of your project via OpenProject™ software. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 13485:2003–certified and registered with the FDA. We offer USDA and OLAW accreditation standards, and AAALAC form accreditation by special request.
Whatever basic or discovery research question you are attempting to answer, our molecular biology experts can help design the best custom solution utilizing our unique suite of technologies. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process and constantly keep you informed of our progress.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.