Luminex Assays Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What is the Luminex assay platform?
- How does the Luminex xMAP technology work for measuring more than one analyte in the same well?
- Why should I consider switching from ELISA technology to multiplexing?
- Can I combine Multiplex Luminex assays for higher-level multiplexing?
- Can I store Luminex assay plates overnight and read them the next day?
- My filter plate is leaking. What should I do?
- My filter plate has clogged wells. Do you have any suggestions?
- The readout for my samples says that they are above the detectable limit. What should I do?
- The readout for my samples says that they are below the detectable limit. What are your suggestions?
- The bead counts for all of my assay wells are erratic. What went wrong?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Immunoassays
- Overview: Luminex Technology Multiplex Assays
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Immunoassays
- Overview: Protein Quantitation Using Singleplex and Multiplex Immunoassays
- Overview: Luminex Instruments
- Learning Center: Antibodies
- Antibodies Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Application Note: ProcartaPlex Human Immuno-Oncology Checkpoint Panel
- Guide: Protein Analysis Handbook
- Products: Multiplex Luminex Assays
- Products: Singleplex Luminex Assays
- Video: Novex Multiplex Immunoassay Tips and Tricks
- Video: Measure Multiple Proteins Simultaneously Using Magnetic Novex Multiplex Kits
- Video: Quantify Multiple Proteins Simultaneously for Biomarker Discovery and Analysis
- Video: Multiplex Protein Analysis - The MAGPIX System
- Video: MAGPIX System- How to Set Up the Computer
- Video: MAGPIX System - How to Prepare Your Novex Assay
- Video: MAGPIX System - How to Perform Magnetic Assay Wash Steps
- Video: MAGPIX System - How to Use Protocol and Batch Function
- Video: MAGPIX System - How to Generate Data Reports
- Video: MAGPIX System - How to Analyze Protein Data
- Scientist to Scientist (S2S) program: Premier customer experience designed to connect researchers worldwide with Thermo Fisher Scientific R&D bench scientists of established expertise
- Webinar: Exploring the Cell: Advances in Cell Analysis and Protein Workflows
Our custom multiplex assays based on Luminex xMAP (multi-analyte profiling) technology enable simultaneous detection and quantitation of multiple secreted proteins (cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, etc.), RNA, or DNA. Each custom panel is designed for use with Luminex instrumentation, including MAGPIX, 100/200, and FLEXMAP 3D systems.
If your Luminex instrument needs attention or you require technical assistance with your Luminex assays or xPONENT software for data acquisition and analysis, contact our team of Technical Support Scientists or Field Application Scientists.
Partner with us to scale up your process or product development pipeline with bulk quantities of high-quality immunoassay reagents and biochemicals. We offer a variety of compounds, devices, and resins for your large-scale applications. Whether you are developing an assay for commercialization, constructing a large screening assay for in-house use, or requiring high-purity reagents for your manufacturing process, we can provide consistent quality from milligram to kilogram quantities, manufactured under ISO 9001 processes.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.