Sanger Sequencing Software Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- We just upgraded to Sequencing Analysis Software 6 and I’m wondering if my old data files will work on it.
- We are upgrading to the Windows® 7 operating system. Can I install Sequencing Analysis Software v.5.4 on that?
- I have a copy of Sequencing Analysis Software v.5.3.1 and want to know what the computer requirements are.
- When installing the SeqScape® Software v.3 Demo, I’m getting the message “Software requires tPKD Driver”. What should I do?
- We just upgraded to Variant Reporter® Software v.2 and I’m wondering if my old data files will work on it.
- How can I back up my Variant Reporter® data?
- How can I archive a selected project in Variant Reporter® Software?
- How can I import my data from Variant Reporter® Software?
- How can I back up my SeqScape® Software data?
- What are the different file formats in SeqScape® Software?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Sanger DNA Sequencing Workflow
- Overview: Introduction to Sanger Sequencing
- Overview: Electrophoresis with Sanger Sequencing
- Overview: Sanger Sequencing Data Analysis
- Overview: Sanger Sequencing Reaction Purification
- Overview: PCR for Sanger Sequencing
- Overview: DNA Isolation for Sanger Sequencing
- Overview: Sequencing Reaction for Sanger Sequencing
- Citations: Sanger Publications and Literature
- Selection: Sanger Sequencing Instruments and Accessories
- Video: How Does Sanger Sequencing Work? - Seq it Out # 1
Order oligonucleotides that are custom manufactured to your specifications, including 5’ fluorescent labeled primers and primer pairs for use in CE (Sanger) sequencing.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.