Gene Synthesis and Mutagenesis Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What factors does the GeneOptimizer™ process optimize for my synthetic gene?
- What vector will my gene be cloned into when using GeneArt™ gene synthesis services?
- Are there standard primer sites that I can use in your pMx vector for sequencing?
- What is a variant and what are the guidelines for variants?
- What is the difference between the GeneArt™ Site-Directed Mutagenesis PLUS Kit and the GeneArt™ Site-Directed Mutagenesis System?
- I cannot cut out my gene of interest using Xba1. Why is this?
- I don’t think my sequence is accurate. What should I do?
- I am not getting a PCR product using your GeneArt™ Do-It-Yourself Gene Synthesis Kit.
- I’m confused with the primer concentration to use for the GeneArt™ Do-It-Yourself Gene Synthesis Kit.
- I followed the recommended PCR conditions for my Site-Directed Mutagenesis studies using the GeneArt™ Site-Directed Mutagenesis kit, but am not getting a product.
Guides and Tools
- Brochure: GeneArt Strings DNA Fragments – Fast and Affordable Custom Gene Synthesis
- Quick Reference Guide: Online GeneArt™ Portal
- Table: GeneArt™ Standard Vector (pMx) Zero Cutter Restriction Enzymes
- Vector Map: GeneArt™ Standard Vector (pMx) Map
- White Paper: Essential Strategies to Optimize Protein Expression
- White Paper: GeneArt™ Strings DNA Fragments Competitive Analysis
- Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals , Vector Maps , Citations and References
- Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: MSDSs , COAs
- Overview: GeneArt™ Gene Synthesis
- Overview: GeneOptimizer™ Process for Multi-parameter Gene Optimization
- Overview: GeneArt™ Strings DNA Fragments and Libraries
- Overview: GeneArt™ Directed Evolution
- Overview: GeneArt™ Subcloning and Plasmid Services
- Overview: GeneArt™ Proteins and Cell Lines
- Guide: GeneArt Gene Synthesis and Protein Purification Handbook
- Guide: PCR & Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Quick Start Guide: GeneArt™ Online Portal
- Selection: GeneArt™ Gene Synthesis Products
- Selection: Mutagenesis Kits (legacy Thermo Scientific™ kits)
- Tutorial: Gene Synthesis Tutorials
- Video: Synthetic Biology Videos
- Video: GeneArt™ Videos
- DNAWorks (v3.2.2) : For designing oligonucleotides for synthetic gene synthesis by PCR-based methods; codon optimization for a specific organism is offered
- Online GeneArt™ Portal: For gene synthesis, DNA fragments, and other services (variants, subcloning, plasmid preps, etc.)
- GeneArt™ Primer and Construct Design Tool For use with GeneArt™ Seamless Cloning and Assembly kits, Type IIs Assembly kits, and Site-directed Mutagenesis kits
- GeneArt™ Online Portal Quick Start Guide
- Restriction Enzyme Finder
- Vector Selection Tool
- Vector NTI: A bioinformatics software package
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
GeneArt™ Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway™ vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
GeneArt™ Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.