Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems related to Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM). Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What is Arcturus™ Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM)?
- What kit do you recommend using for DNA isolation from Arcturus™ Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) samples?
- With the ArcturusXT™ LCM Instrument, which laser should I use to isolate my region of interest? UV cutting laser or IR capture laser?
- Which slides are recommended for my LCM application?
- How should I prepare slides for LCM?
- I am getting poor quality of RNA from my LCM samples. How can I improve it?
- I am having trouble assessing the RNA quality from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples after laser capture microdissection (LCM). Can you offer some tips?
- Do you offer support for PixCell, AutoPix and Veritas instruments?
- I am using the Histogene™ LCM Frozen Section Staining Kit and the targeted cells do not lift from the slide during LCM. What is the problem?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM)
- Overview: Arcturus™ LCM System
- Overview: Arcturus™ LCM Process
- Overview: ArcturusXT™ LCM Instrument
- Overview: Arcturus™ LCM Software
- Overview: Arcturus™ LCM Kits & Reagents
- Overview: Comparison of Laser Capture Microdissection and Laser Microdissection
- Overview: Neuroscience Research with Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM)
- Overview: Oncology Research with Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM)
- Citations: Arcturus™ LCM Citations
- Products: LCM Slides & Accessories
- Videos: Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) Videos
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.