Thermo Scientific Website Integration
We've incorporated thermoscientific.com into thermofisher.com!
Your choice for scientific solutions—thermofisher.com—now includes all Thermo Scientific™ product information, plus 19 new product areas.
On February 20, we incorporated the product and purchasing information available today on thermoscientific.com into thermofisher.com. This improvement brings the Thermo Scientific portfolio of products and solutions together with a number of our other leading brands—Applied Biosystems™, Invitrogen™, Gibco™ and Ion Torrent™—on one website, creating a simplified online experience and one place to access everything you need.
There are no changes to our products or how you do business with us. Your contacts for sales, service and support also remain the same. After this online integration, you’ll still find the same high-quality products and solutions on thermofisher.com.
We thought you might have some questions, so here are some answers:
We are retiring the thermoscientific.com website.
- Starting February 22, the product and purchasing information available today on thermoscientific.com will be incorporated into thermofisher.com.
- thermoscientific.com will remain active until we retire the website in April.
- Starting in April, any bookmarks you have to thermoscientific.com pages will be automatically redirected.
Thermo Scientific products and solutions available today on thermoscientific.com will become available on thermofisher.com.
- For products that are currently available for online ordering on thermofisher.com, there are no changes.
- For products that are not available for online ordering, simply click “Contact Us” to find current purchasing options (direct or by distributor) available in your country, or click “Request A Quote” and a representative will respond to your online inquiry.
No. Our products and brands remain the same, reliable ones you’ve come to trust.
Below is a summary of changes—and what stays the same—as a result of our online integration. Rest assured no action is required on your part.
What's not changing
This online integration does not change:
- Our products
- Our manufacturing
- Our formulations
- Our online product offerings
- The fishersci.com website
- Your contacts for sales, service and support
- Your pricing, shipping or delivery times
- Your thermofisher.com sign in information
- Availability of these products from your existing distributor
There is no change to how you do business with us as your vendor, so you can be confident that we will continue serving your needs.
Your online experience
You will notice several website improvements:
- Improved navigation
- Streamlined product categories
- Better search results
- Enhanced “Contact Us” details
- New product areas
- New events capability
- New educational content
- More complete scientific workflows
Same great products. Same great solutions. One go-to choice.
For more information
See our customer FAQs:
- Customer FAQs (English)
- Customer FAQs (Spanish)
- Customer FAQs (Portugese)
- Customer FAQs (French)
- Customer FAQs (German)
- Customer FAQs (Korean)
- Customer FAQs (Japanese)
- Customer FAQs (Simplified Chinese)
- Customer FAQs (Traditional Chinese)
For additional questions
Contact your local sales or customer service representative.
Read the customer communication in your language: