Germany: Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry and Trace Elemental Seminars, User Meetings & Workshops
Jun 19, 2018
- Jun 20, 2018
Join us at following trade shows and conferences and attend our seminars and workshops.
Please click on the events below for more details and registration information.
For questions about these events or regarding your participation please contact Mr. Pascal Gobbers:
E-Mail email@example.com or call +49 (0)6103 / 408 1716.
Jun 19, 2018 - Jun 20, 2018
Hotel Steglitz International | Schloßstraße /Albrechtstraße 2, 12165 Berlin, Germany
Join our traditional LC-MS User Forum. Experienced users and our product specialists will share methods and applications with the focus on OMICS Research, Pharma / Biopharma and Environmental & Food Safety. Presentations will be in English and German.
Tuesday, 19 June 2018, 12:00 - 18:00
User forum and presentation with all attendees.
- MS News from ASMS and factory
- Solving protein structures by pushing a Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Lumos MS outside its comfort zone
- Your lab in the Thermo Fisher Scientific Cloud
- HRMS in clinical toxicology
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Duo systems for LC-MS applications
- Planes, trains, and automobiles - A roadmap to microfluidic ZipChip CE/Orbitrap MS life science applications
Afterwards, joint evening event and dinner.
Wednesday, 20 June 2018, 9:00 - 13:00
Split of the user meeting ino OMICS RESEARCH and SMALL MOLECULES sessions:
Topics OMICS RESEARCH session
- MS-based immunoassays for the quantification of banned ruminant processed animal proteins
- New MS developments for -omics applications
- A multi-omics portrait of neuroblastoma
- IMP nodes: A free collection of nodes for proteome discoverer
- How to realize high-throughput LC-MS peptide mapping analysis?
- Food authencity: Non-target and target analysis by LC-HRMS
- HILIC mode and LC-MS - An ideal combination?
- Chloramphenicol residues in honey
- Target- and suspect screening in ground water with HRMS with focus on pesticide residues
- Methods for the determination of toxic alcaloids from horses tissue and body liquids and food feed
Optional software workshops are offered during the afternoon from 14:00-16:00:
- Spectronaut and Pulsar software (Biognosys) for discovery proteomics/DIA analysis
- Thermo Scientific Proteome Discoverer software
For both workshops it is advantageous to bring your own labtop.
Registraton fees: 90,- € (60,- € for students and graduate students) excl. VAT; For registrations until 30 May 2018 we offer an early-bird fee of 60,- € excl. VAT.
Please indicate if you want to attend the optional software workshops on 20 June afternoon.
For questions about this event or regarding your registatration please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06103/408 1716 (Herr Gobbers).
After registation you will receive an email from Pascal Gobbers regarding the invoice, the dinner on the first day, about your session of choice on the second day and if you signed up for the optional software workshops with additional details.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Im Steingrund 4-6, 63303 Dreieich
Join this free event in our demo laboratory.
Beside presentations we will spend time in the lab at the GC and GC-MS systems and you will have the opportunity to discuss your analytical challenges with our experts.
The workshop starts at 9:00 and ends around 16:00. Event language is German. Participation is free of charge. The number of spaces is limited. Registration is required.
- Innovations in GC and GC-MS, applications and maintenance tips from our experts
- Simplify and automate your sample preparation
- Advantages of the Thermo Scientific Chromeleon chromatography data system (CDS)
- See the system live in our demo lab: GC and GC-MS (Single, triple and orbitrap MS), chromatography software, manuel and automated sample preparation, columns, accessories
12th European Summer School Advanced Proteomics
29 July - 4 August 2018 in Brixen/Bressanone, Italy
Leverage the power of mass spectrometry! This summer school is designed to provide graduate students and young postdoctoral scientists from academia and industry with insights into state-of-the-art proteomic technologies and applications in life sciences.
This event is organized by Technische Universität München, Universiteit Utrecht, Medizinisches Proteome Center, and University of Oxford.
Because... You Love Science: Sign-up for Our Communications
Stay in touch and receive perfect messages to help you advance your research. Join one of our many applications communities to gain access to a collection of scientific applications, videos, webinars, and resources relevant to you.
Training Courses near You
Do you need help with your new Thermo Scientific instrument, or feel you could benefit from refresher training? Then join one of our many specialized courses a Thermo Fisher site, or a course tailored to your requirements at your site.
Courses include: Chromatography, mass spectrometry, trace elemental analysis, discrete analyzers and software
More information & Registration:
Tel.+49 (0)6103 408-1738