Interplastica 2018 – 21st International Trade Fair
Jan 23, 2018
- Jan 26, 2018
Connect with us at Interplastica 2018 to learn how the comprehensive Thermo Fisher Scientific portfolio speeds the development, production, and quality analysis of polymers at any stage of the value chain. Whether you support research, QA/QC, product development or production, our products combine to solve all of your everyday challenges.
We look forward to seeing you in Moscow, Russia at Booth #23C24 in the German Pavilion in Hall 2.
New Raman innovations enable more complete materials understanding including sample morphology and dynamic behavior, rapidly and without the need for technical expertise. The Thermo Scientific DXR2 family of Raman instruments provides morphological as well as chemical information. A new interface enables hyphenation of Raman with other analytical techniques and manufacturing equipment, providing correlation between physical and chemical traits, better prediction of performance, and optimization of quality.
The Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS50 FTIR Spectrometer offers one-touch simplicity, flexibility and integration in a compact, cost-effective workstation. Fully automated, the multi-spectral range iS50 FTIR spectrometer dramatically improves productivity in analytical laboratories focused on understanding complex materials.
- Touch Point operation simplifies instrument set up and operation
- ATR, Raman, TGA and NIR modules at the touch of a button
- Integrated modules provide flexibility to analyze multiple sample types
- Automation allows unattended multi-range operation
- Software takes guesswork out of interpretation for improved productivity
- Analyze base polymer and plasticizers, pigments, and fillers, adhesives, paints and rubbers
- Use for troubleshooting, deformulation studies, reverse engineering and product development
Streamline your infrared microanalysis workflow with the Thermo Scientific Nicolet iN10 Infrared Microscope. Designed with the simplicity of an FTIR spectrometer and the ability to measure samples down to a few microns, it is a modern, productive and cost-effective infrared microanalysis solution. The Nicolet iN10 IR Microscope provides answers with the high degree of confidence required by today’s analytical laboratories.
The Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS5 FTIR Spectrometer provides the ideal performance and fit for product assurance testing and material identification. Whether you choose the Mid-IR or Near-IR version, this spectrometer delivers maximum confidence and reliability by implementing the same field-proven FTIR technology found on other Thermo Scientific Nicolet FTIR models. Driven by award-winning Thermo Scientific OMNIC Software, the Nicolet iS5 spectrometer provides innovative solutions and simplicity for any stage of the polymer life cycle.
You have compounded your material and look for rheological testing then? With the Thermo ScientificHAAKE MARS Rheometers, viscoelastic properties of polymer melts and solutions as well as of solid specimens can be tested in shear, oscillation and elongation mode as a function of stress or strain, frequency, time or temperature.
The HAAKE MARS is a modular rheometer platform for individual demands and has much more to offer:
- Technology advances such as patented technologies for air bearing and normal force sensor enabling accurate measurements
- Well conceived design for ease of use from quick connection of accessories up to measuring and evaluation software for beginners and professionals
- A broad range of accessories up to customized solutions allows to tailore made the rheometer to your needs
- Application Solutions: Unique combined method accessories for platform specific expansions such FTIR, Microscope, Raman and DEA coupling with rheometer
The Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniJet Pro Sample Preparation System helps you to produce ISO / ASTM-compliant testing specimens even from minimal amount of available materials. Work more efficiently and save money by reducing the time it takes to create samples for analyses and reduce expensive testing materials. The compact HAAKE MiniJet Pro sample preparation system is ideal for use with small-scale compounders like the Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniLab and Thermo Scientific Process 11. Increase your testing and scale-up effectiveness and simplify your workflow.
- Bring test specimen production to the bench in you lab. With optional features for temperatures up to 420°C and cooling option
- Meet ISO standards for sample testing
- Run material testing on small sample sizes (3–15g) for quality control, tensile and stress tests, reliability and repeatability
- Simplify cleaning for quick turnaround times between formulations
- Benefit from an integrated solution for (micro)compounding and sample preparation for rheometers or use it as a standalone solution
The next generation of the Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniLab Micro-Compounder combines the advantages of the existing instrument with an intuitive user interface for standalone operation using a Tablet computer. A new app is available for Apple™ iOS or Android™ devices. With the tablet app customer is enabled to program and run a defined measuring job routine and can monitor relevant process parameters such as torque, pressure, temperature and screw speed.
The HAAKE MiniLab is used to measure structural changes during compounding and assess rheological properties of test materials ideal for R&D. The pneumatic force feeder guarantees easy sample loading. An integrated, bypass valve allows to recirculate the sample in a slit-capillary backflow channel for a defined tome period or extrude it for further testing. The HAAKE MiniLab offers the additional advantages:
- With its hinged barrel and fast cooling capacity, allows the freezing of the compound for further examination.
- Measures relative viscosity during the compounding process
- Uses as little as 5g or 7ml of material
- Fits in a fume hood to limit exposure to hazardous materials
- Use as a standalone unit or as a computer-controlled system for rheological measurements
The modular Thermo Scientific HAAKE PolyLab OS Torque Rheometer provides process-relevant material data like melt viscosity and behavior, temperature and shear stability. A variety of processing equipment including single screw and twin screw extruders and measuring mixers are offered as accessories for the HAAKE PolyLab OS system.
Furthermore, process modeling activities such as compounding polymers with additives, scale-up extrusion processes by using different L/D ratios to extrapolate to your master process line, simulation of master processes starting with 50g of materials only and a wide range of post-extrusion accessories are available.
Consequently, you can optimize your process parameters, create test specimens or perform quality control on incoming and outgoing goods with regards to viscosity, dispersion or plasticizing behavior.
The compact Thermo Scientific Process 11 Twin-Screw Extruder can help you compound in a range of 20 grams per hour to 2.5kg per hour. Benefits that ease your daily work are:
- Easy operation by intuitive touch screen control
- Integrated feeder control
- Fast cleaning due to clam shell barrel design with removable top half barrel
The process parameters obtained with Process 11 extruder are directly scalable with all our larger scale extruders such as Thermo Scientific EuroLab 16 Twin-Screw Extruder and Thermo Scientific TSE MC 24 Twin-Screw Extruder. Our Sheet Die and Chilled Sheet Take Off offer several advantages including:
|Sheet Die:||Chilled Sheet Take Off:|