Do you need superior measurement and control for your plastic films, coatings and packaging?
Manufacturing process control and repeatability is key to ensuring your products have superior quality, meet industry standards and are attractive to consumers. Producers of plastic films, extrusion coatings and blown films can get accurate thickness and moisture data, improve product quality, and precisely control raw material use with an easily-calibrated infrared thickness sensor. Whether you need a coating thickness gauge, paint thickness gauge, or film thickness gauge, the Thermo Scientific PROSIS Infrared Process Analysis Thickness Sensor uses the full spectral response of the near infrared range to analyze materials on the line, providing precise, multi-component thickness data that improves production quality and reduces waste. With a range of new standard calibrations, Prosis now measures an extensive range of materials out of the box with no further calibration effort. For all other materials EZCalPlus, an offline calibration tool, or SnapCal , a simple online calibration tool can be used.
- Easy to use and calibrate
- New standard calibrations for PP / PET / PE / PC / PA / PI
- Simple online or offline calibration tools support all other materials
- Exceptional performance for both single and multi-layer product structure
- Completely safe non-nuclear solution - no license required
- Low cost of ownership