High Resolution Melt Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- My 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System has been upgraded to v2.0.6, so why can’t I analyze my files with HRM v2.0.1?
- I have a 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System, and cannot open the data file in HRM software. What could be causing this?
- My instrument has been calibrated with MeltDoctor™ dye. If I now need to use LCGreen Plus® for HRM, do I need to recalibrate my instrument?
- Do you design primers for HRM?
- How do I perform the HRM calibration on my real-time PCR instrument?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: High Resolution Melting (HRM)
- Overview: HRM Reagents
- Overview: HRM for Mutation Scanning Prior to Sequencing
- Overview: DNA Methylation Analysis Using Methylation-Sensitive HRM and DNA Sequencing
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.