Sanger Sequencing Upgrade
Get the most powerful data collection and analysis software for your Applied Biosystems™ 3130, 3500, or 3730 Genetic Analyzer.
Powered by Windows™ 7, these new versions of software offer:
- Improved algorithms for more accurate sequencing
- Automatic import of SNP information from public domains
- Alignment with widely used software requirements
- New, smaller computer with faster dual-core processor
- Enhanced security features
Using a 3500 Genetic Analyzer? Don’t get left behind!
Update your Data Collection Software to version 3.1.
The new version delivers all of the features above plus:
- 96-sample polymer pouch minimizes polymer waste in lower-throughput labs and applications
- 14-day stability for on-instrument consumables which minimizes consumable waste and possibly lowers the price per reaction
- No consumable-based instrument hard stops, giving you control of how much and how long consumables are utilized
- Use a single 36 -cm array for both sequencing and fragment analysis applications to help decrease sample processing times and driving laboratory efficiency